What's new

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box 4 - Sign-up thread

Doing good, all I can say is that we will have a good selection of products!

It would be fun if the box could go from one end to the other! I can't see everyone's location (we can sort it out later) but it would be fun to have someone in BC and in Newfoundland(what's in between too!)
I'm in BC; eight blocks from the Pacific. I'll volunteer a "proof of life" photo at the westernmost edge of the journey..

Thanks Rod. Reality is, I saw you came back for this round so I couldn't not jump in, cause it wasn't the same without you.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Those are nice words Nick. This is a really cool pass a round and it is great fun to be involved in. Have a very wonderful Father's Day with your family.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

I would be willing to double down on the PIF with one for the box, but it would all break the rules for what he is trying to keep in there. I totally understand how a bunch of full items will weigh it down and some people are reluctant to use a used shavette.

I would be willing to double down on the PIF with one for the box, but it would all break the rules for what he is trying to keep in there. I totally understand how a bunch of full items will weigh it down and some people are reluctant to use a used shavette.
A few blades don't weigh much.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I'm in BC; eight blocks from the Pacific. I'll volunteer a "proof of life" photo at the westernmost edge of the journey..

According to the rules, everyone must post pictures showing what's in the box when they get it. The order is yet to be sorted

Not to Hijack but looking for a Canadian who wants to try shavette's

Rob's Travel Kit PIF

If you can't find a recipient for your PIF, perhaps you could send it to Luc for inclusion in the passaround box. That way a bunch of guys would be able to try it out. Thanks for your generosity.

There's already 2 shavettes in there with blades.

Luc

Staff member
1 week left for sign up

I'm in!

Oh, wait... :lol:

This is a terrific opportunity to become involved in a fun project and try out some interesting kit. Keep it Canada, eh!

Luc

Staff member
Sign-up is now closed. No more signing up from this point on for round 4.

I will prepare a list and contact those where I have no clue where they are in order to have a linear (as much as possible) journey so that we avoid delay with shipping.

Stay tuned, next post will be in here announcing the list (order) what's in the box and when the first tracking number and shippement will be done!

Thanks Gents!

David, a euro box would be a killer thing! Just sayin'....

Hi, Luc.
I just received a replacement shipment from AliExpress, two Balai razors, a TTO and a Victory.
They showed up same day as the original order.
Was gonna do a PIF, but if you want them included in the box, , I can do so. Let me know.

Top Bottom