What's new

An Old Spice PIF from the UK to my friends overseas..........

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I have been the recipient of much generosity and friendship here at B&B so it is my turn.....

For your interest is a 200ml Shulton Old Spice Limited Edition Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee bottle from 1977 complete with the original packaging.

The bad news is...... it is empty ☹

The good news is......... I can send it anywhere in the World 😁

I am sure you guys can refill this bottle with a suitable aftershave, I suggest vintage Old Spice 😄

It will look great on a window sill and with the sunlight behind it you will get a lovely blue glow in your shave den.

Please be aware that I will use cheapo postage which may take a while - the Royal Mail quote up to 42 days for the USA and even longer for Australia! I will do my best to pack it as well as I can but there is a chance that it may get broken.

I will leave the PIF running until the end of July in case there is no interest in what is after all just an empty bottle - just say 'I am in'. All I ask is that you have been a member at B&B since at least January 1st 2021, that you do not live in the UK, and that you have 100+ quality posts. I will exclude @FarmerTan from the quality posts requirement 🤪

Best of luck, Richard

OS1.jpg

No - the brush is not included!

os2.jpg

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
How can I differentiate the two versions when ordering online?
Btw how close is vintage Avon Spicy to Shulton OS?

I usually order from places that specifically state that they are selling the India version.
West Coast shaving is one such place, I'm sure there are others and I am not touting one vendor over another.

I usually order from places that specifically state that they are selling the India version.
West Coast shaving is one such place, I'm sure there are others and I am not touting one vendor over another.

Many thanks, this is then again the old „can’t ship alcohol“ thing. I’ll have a look at the Bay.

Top Bottom