What's new

GIVEAWAY! Shulton Old Spice PIF

I'm in. My grandpa always wore this. I remember as a kid before he passed just sitting on the floor in his den and asking him questions about his service. He was a 3 war vet; WW2, Korea and Vietnam. He would talk freely about his time in Europe first and then the Pacific theater but very rarely opened up about Korea and Vietnam. Took me well into my late teen and adult years to understand why. If I'd only had more time and would have been wise enough to write down everything he shared about his service and the life lessons he shared. I do remember everytime we'd leave he'd always tell my brother and I to, "Find something to do for someone else and you'll always be doing something worth doing." He was a wise man. I miss him

WOW!! :a29::a29:

Cannot help myself, I’m in!!
😆 Come on in! You're on the list. Good luck!!
I'm in. My grandpa always wore this. I remember as a kid before he passed just sitting on the floor in his den and asking him questions about his service. He was a 3 war vet; WW2, Korea and Vietnam. He would talk freely about his time in Europe first and then the Pacific theater but very rarely opened up about Korea and Vietnam. Took me well into my late teen and adult years to understand why. If I'd only had more time and would have been wise enough to write down everything he shared about his service and the life lessons he shared. I do remember everytime we'd leave he'd always tell my brother and I to, "Find something to do for someone else and you'll always be doing something worth doing." He was a wise man. I miss him
Thanks for sharing the story! What a guy your grandfather must have been. THREE wars, my goodness! You're lucky to have those memories. My grandfather served in WWII, but passed when I was only 11. I'm one of 50+ cousins, since he had 10 children. Let's say there wasn't much opportunity for me to be alone with him, and I never remember hearing him talk about his service. I DO however, remember he lined his cigarette butts in his rectangular ashtray and called them his fallen soldiers. Thanks for pulling that out of my memory banks ... it's been a while. You're on the list. Good luck!!

I’m in. I’ve never tried Old Spice and this bottle is amazing 😍
You're on the list. Good luck!!
I'm in - thank you!
I'm in. Thank you for a very generous and unique PIF!
I’m in. Thank you!
I'm in! I remember that my dad kept a bottle of it around when I was a kid.
Not in.

But a nice PIF. :thumbsup:
Thank you sir!
I'm in! I want to reacquaint my nose to the GOOD stuff. Thanks for your generosity, sir.
Great PIF. Good Sir. "I am in"
I'm in! Thanks for the great opportunity!

I’m in. This was my first aftershave around 1972. Like most kids, it wasn’t fancy enough for me and I switched to English Leather (I believe the lady who stated all her men wear English Leather or they wear nothing at all was more compelling to the teenage me than the sailor flipping a bottle of OS). In hindsight I should have stayed wit the OS (and held on to my OS mug).

For all of the information I’ve absorbed, and the education I’ve received, I’d like to offer a full bottle of the good stuff. This bottle doesn’t cover the value of my experience here, but it’s a small token of my appreciation.

View attachment 1704451
View attachment 1704455

On offer is a full, 4.25oz bottle of Shulton Old Spice. This is the bottle style that was available in the 80’s until the P&G takeover in the early 90’s.

I have a veritable sea of the stuff and I’d like this bottle to go to a member of our fine community.

Two quick requirements to enter this PIF:

1. You must be a member of B&B for at least 2 months.

2. No entering if you own even a drop of the Shulton juice of your own, please.

Just reply with an “I’m in” and you’re in.

I’ll let this run for 2 weeks then declare the random winner on 9/1.

Please also feel free to post any stories or interesting facts about Old Spice if you’ve got one.

If you’re one of the Old Spice hoarders out there, please feel free to post a photo of your Old Spice collections! I’d love to see ‘em!!

CONUS only
I'm in. Awesome PIF.

I’m in! Excited to have an opportunity to try this iconic stuff that I have heard so much about. Thank you for this most generous PIF!!

Not in but what a great PIF!
I've got a nearly full one from my Gpa on my dad's side, and a few of those old Avon car bottle colognes.
They had some really cool stuff back in the 60's and 70's.

Top Bottom