What's new

GIVEAWAY! Worldwide razor PIF - plus bonus UK items!

Argentina based, I'm in.
The most important blessing I received in all my life was to have the opportunity of studying the Bible. And to understand, with my capacity of reasoning that what I was (and am, 30 years later) learning was really good for my life, when I put it into practice. Now,thanks of what I learnt and God blessing, I'm happily married, also 30 years ago, and have two daughters that also are making a great effort to put into practice in their lives what the Bible teaches. With no doubt I think that to live a simple life, showing real love to everyone, no matter who in the world, and have faith that God really loves us and helps us in every effort we do to make his will is the best life ever.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
The PIF is now closed; thank you to all of you who posted.

Special thanks to those who wrote a few lines describing something they have to celebrate, or how their life has been changed or blessed; I found many of the posts both inspirational and uplifting. I have made the draw using an online random number generator and I am especially pleased as the winning post is very close to my heart.

So without further ado, the winner selected by random draw is @Tomo

@Tomo - please send me a PM with you postal address. I believe you are in Australia so you will receive the razor only, unless you can provide a UK delivery address in which case you will receive the razor plus the additional items. If not then those items will go into storage until my next PIF.

Again, many thanks to all those who took part and best wishes to you all from Cardiff in Wales, Richard

The PIF is now closed; thank you to all of you who posted.

Special thanks to those who wrote a few lines describing something they have to celebrate, or how their life has been changed or blessed; I found many of the posts both inspirational and uplifting. I have made the draw using an online random number generator and I am especially pleased as the winning post is very close to my heart.

So without further ado, the winner selected by random draw is @Tomo

@Tomo - please send me a PM with you postal address. I believe you are in Australia so you will receive the razor only, unless you can provide a UK delivery address in which case you will receive the razor plus the additional items. If not then those items will go into storage until my next PIF.

Again, many thanks to all those who took part and best wishes to you all from Cardiff in Wales, Richard
Wow. Thanks Richard!

I’m really looking forward to trying this vintage DE and receiving a package from my old university town. Such a cool PIF.

Diolch yn fawr iawn! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

After a long trip halfway around the world, the vintage Gillette has finally arrived at my door. She’s an absolute beauty. Thanks again to @EclipseRedRing for gifting this to me. I’m looking forward to trying it out on the weekend. I have a vintage soap that I have been saving for just such an occasion.

94686B04-B112-44CE-989A-D72D27BA1520.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
After a long trip halfway around the world, the vintage Gillette has finally arrived at my door. She’s an absolute beauty. Thanks again to @EclipseRedRing for gifting this to me. I’m looking forward to trying it out on the weekend. I have a vintage soap that I have been saving for just such an occasion.

View attachment 1534802
That is really beautiful, and a very generous PIF! Thanks @EclipseRedRing for doing this!

First shave with the vintage Gillette 7’oclock this morning. I particularly like the short handle and open comb. The short handle made it a breeze to trace the contours of my face. I threw plenty of Gillette slides into the mix on a three pass shave and got a very close and comfortable result. No nicks, no cuts, just smooth sailing.

I like this razor a lot. Thanks again to @EclipseRedRing for giving me a chance to try a vintage DE. This one certainly holds its own with any of my modern equivalents. It’s a great addition to the den.

AFFAF931-F687-46D2-913B-B658A478A938.jpeg

First shave with the vintage Gillette 7’oclock this morning. I particularly like the short handle and open comb. The short handle made it a breeze to trace the contours of my face. I threw plenty of Gillette slides into the mix on a three pass shave and got a very close and comfortable result. No nicks, no cuts, just smooth sailing.

I like this razor a lot. Thanks again to @EclipseRedRing for giving me a chance to try a vintage DE. This one certainly holds its own with any of my modern equivalents. It’s a great addition to the den.

View attachment 1535308
Glad you liked your vintage razor. The NEW Flat Bottom (yours is the predecessor) is an amazing shaver.

Guido

Top Bottom