What's new

2nd Annual “I Miss Christmas” (PIF Giveaway Game, Round 7)

I just realized I hadn't posted a photo of all the goodies together from my buddy. Truly, they are an embarrassment of riches. I don't know quite how else to describe them. I have enjoyed diving into these treasures already. Thanks again to my buddy, Billy, for his thoughtfulness, and to KJ, for spearheading the fun!

proxy.php

There certainly is some variety!!

Glad you are enjoying them, I'm sure I will be in the same position this week. Hopefully the Postie will be swinging by soon.

Cheers.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I just realized I hadn't posted a photo of all the goodies together from my buddy. Truly, they are an embarrassment of riches. I don't know quite how else to describe them. I have enjoyed diving into these treasures already. Thanks again to my buddy, Billy, for his thoughtfulness, and to KJ, for spearheading the fun!

proxy.php
Wow! That does impress to see all that piled up together.

I can't wait to hear how the Mars bar performs as a shave stick.

Me, too. I have never seen that cool handle before. Billy said he picked it up in Egypt. Like I said, that goody box would have been nearly impossible to obtain here in the USA. Wasn't I lucky? :)

That's why I love opening these things up to international members. You never know what kind of stuff they can easily find that we cant. I especially love the international boxes that include local teas. That's just great.

More great stuff. I'm getting more excited as another day passes without any trace of my package. Hopefully I will be able to share soon.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Okay, that was touching. Very touching. Bravo, AndroiDad75! Jared, may things continue to move up and to the right!

Hey Jared!!! I'm glad you liked what I sent. I hope the Plisson is an adequate substitute for a Silvertip. Larry was out of them, but I had read good things about the synthetic and took a chance.

I have never tried MWF, probably because it seems like a soap that can trouble some. I hope you find great lathers from it. I know you will get great lathers from the Haslinger. It's quickly become one of my favorites.

I know you said you have sensitive skin, so I am hoping the P.160 doesn't bother you. It's another really nice soap that has given me some great lathers. I know for some the almond/marzipan soaps cause some irritation, hopefully you aren't in that camp.

Have you tried the razor yet?

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Texlaw glad you like! I think the hardest part of these is waiting to see if your partner likes what you Sent.

Just so you know, man, you have a new enemy in this world. After staring at that Pilot 78g for a few days, I finally picked it up, loaded it, and used it. I was immediately hooked and now have a new AD! :w00t: If SWMBO finds you, man . . . you're TOAST!!! :lol:

Just so you know, man, you have a new enemy in this world. After staring at that Pilot 78g for a few days, I finally picked it up, loaded it, and used it. I was immediately hooked and now have a new AD! :w00t: If SWMBO finds you, man . . . you're TOAST!!! :lol:

HAHAHAHA I love this! Have you been to this little corner of BnB called The Nib yet? At least I didn't send you a straight.... Enjoy! and if tou are ever back in Vancouver let me know so we can talk shaving, pens, and beer!

Soap Commander balm is top notch stuff. It's really tempting me to break my "no mo' so-aps". Thanks again to my buddy! This has been a lot of fun, and a great job by everyone involved. Jared, I hope the tides of fortune soon swing in your favor.

Vez, thanks for moderating and running a tight ship.

Top Bottom