What's new

2nd Annual “I Miss Christmas” (PIF Giveaway Game, Round 7)

I am blown away, it's the Gods honest truth. I got the box yesterday and my buddy has gone so far above and beyond the call of duty that when i opened the second package he sent me and read his letter, I can't describe the truly heartwarming experience. I've no idea how to express just how grateful I am to this man for how incredibly giving and generous he is. B&B is known for it's members selfless and giving nature IMO and each and every one of you guys represent just how much I've grown to love this place and especially the community most of all.

Again I just want to say how thankful I am to my buddy across the ocean, I sat there looking at this stuff in shock and disbelief for about 10 minutes straight before I had gotten one of the biggest grins I've had for a long time.

So without further ado here you are gents:
$DSC_0005.jpg

Thanks Mr. Bingle!

And another Merry Christmas to you!

Here here even if it's slightly late or way too early :lol:

Gents,
I wanted to thank everyone for their participation in this PIF exchange, and for the thoughtful gifts you passed on to your fellow B&B Brothers. This has been one of the more successful passes, I've run, and with the exception of a few unanticipated delays and customs snags for international packages, everything progressed very smoothly.

Everyone has received their PIFs and posted them in this thread. Here they are, one final time, all together for you to enjoy again. Thanks everyone for keeping "The season of giving" going and the Spirit of Christmas alive!

Here is everything together:

Thank you again, Roderick.
Not sure if this one is showing up for everyone. The pic appears to be blocked for me, at work.

So when does the 3rd one start? :p

This was the 2nd Annual.... So, same time next year?

But also notice this was the 7th round, so there could be future PIF game rounds before the next "I miss Xmas round". Make sense?

This was a great experience and I enjoyed getting to know everyone of you hopefully we get to do this again real soon

I for one will be keeping an eye out for the next event as this was great fun! Thanks again Vez and all the guys involved.
P.S. Texlaw any new nib items yet....

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Yes, Jeffery, as a matter of fact. I picked up a couple more 78gs and a bunch of ink samples to play with, and I'm eying some vintage pens. :w00t:

I just want to throw out one more big thank you to my buddy lowjax.

All this stuff is just so awesome I'm so ecstatic with it.

I love the Red Tip soooooooooo much that I'm going to have it replated in the classic nickel finish. I could go for the rhodium finish but I much prefer the classic nickel over modern rhodium. Once this months wages are in I'll be looking into getting it sent away the very same day.

Thanks so much again lowjax.

Thanks to Vez for running this and thanks to Anigai for the amazing shaving bowl. I definitely look forward to participating next year.

Top Bottom