What's new

2nd Annual “I Miss Christmas” (PIF Giveaway Game, Round 7)

Status Update:

By my records (and correct me if I'm wrong or missed something):

Two more packages still waiting for delivery (Anigai & Boaz).
Two members still need to post pics (jjking54 & Columbus).
And so far 9 of 15 total participants have posted videos. Since videos was not a firm requirement, I think 9 is pretty good so far for participation.

It's been a blast watching all of this. Were in the home stretch, lets go out with a bang.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
This has been a blast. Thank you, Vez, for coordinating everything. Great thanks, also, to all the participants for all the fun!

$Bb.jpg

Well guys I'm very happy to say Christmas has arrived in Renfrew! Looking at my package it had travelled almost 4600 miles to get here and is looking in good shape.

Thank you very much to my buddy your generosity is very much appreciated.

I will make a video and upload when I have a chance hopefully tomorrow, in the meantime here is a teaser!

Thanks to KJ and everyone for making this happen.

Cheers

Billy.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427542613.212977.jpg

Hello again, I didn't think I would get a chance to open my box but my Wife left to go to lunch and I had a bit of time before work so I got stuck in!

Thank you very much Texlaw your thoughtfulness and generosity is very much appreciated. The video is uploading as a type so will definitely be ready for tomorrow. I have another teaser for you!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427547917.654637.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I am so happy and relieved that the package FINALLY made it! I've been watching the tracking like a stalker all this time.

Billy, I appreciate your kind words, and I am so very sorry it took so long for you to receive your package. Thank you for your kindness and patience.

Smudge is looking pretty sharp, there! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I am so happy and relieved that the package FINALLY made it! I've been watching the tracking like a stalker all this time.

Billy, I appreciate your kind words, and I am so very sorry it took so long for you to receive your package. Thank you for your kindness and patience.

Smudge is looking pretty sharp, there! :thumbup:

No problem whatsoever, I fully understand what is involved in this great event. I'm looking forward to getting my video loaded up.

I will not tell Smokey you mistook her for Smudge. Smudge wouldn't sit still for a picture !!

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoy my video. I am so happy to share my good fortune with you all.

Thanks again to all involved and a special thanks to KJ and my buddy Texlaw.

Thanks guys much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice video. As a Canadian born Scotsman, I love the accent. My Grandma had a bit of an accent. You sound just like Andy Donnelley on CKUA radio. He hosts the Celtic show every Friday night. Enjoy your adventure.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Great video, Boaz! I am glad you like it all.

Thank goodness I have a neighbor who also is from the banks of the Clyde, so that I could understand everything. Of course, she's also complained to my wife that she can't understand my Texas accent. :lol::thumbup:

What a fantastic experience this has been!

Very nice. Great video

Thank yu, it's something I would never have done had it not been for all the participants. It's been a great experience.

Very nice video. As a Canadian born Scotsman, I love the accent. My Grandma had a bit of an accent. You sound just like Andy Donnelley on CKUA radio. He hosts the Celtic show every Friday night. Enjoy your adventure.

Thank you, I was a bit concerned that my words may be lost in translation but it seems you guys have a good ear. I'll be the internet radio to have a listen to Andy Donnelly!

Great video, Boaz! I am glad you like it all.

Thank goodness I have a neighbor who also is from the banks of the Clyde, so that I could understand everything. Of course, she's also complained to my wife that she can't understand my Texas accent. :lol::thumbup:

What a fantastic experience this has been!

Hey Doak, I am absolutely blown away by this whole thing. The generosity shown by every one is beyond compare, what has really touched me is the fact that you have taken the time to learn a little about me and my family and used that to pick out some very nice gifts.

The lemon scented soaps are a definite winner those will be put to good use and my nose must be better than I thought getting a faint whiff of Rose from the Mystic Water really made my day. I think I might treat myself to an Ikon head to team up with my Bulldog handle which is a real work of art. Mrs B and I are sitting here enjoying a late breakfast before I head out to work the Tea tasting twice as nice from her new mug ( yes she has most definitely claimed it!).

I know ive sad it a few times now but thanks again to all who made this possible, I enjoyed receiving my gifts but it was great to see my buddy get to open his parcel and be so happy really made my day.
$image.jpgq
Thank guys.

Billy.

Status Update:

By my records (and correct me if I'm wrong or missed something):

Two more packages still waiting for delivery (Anigai & Boaz).
Two members still need to post pics (jjking54 & Columbus).
And so far 9 of 15 total participants have posted videos. Since videos was not a firm requirement, I think 9 is pretty good so far for participation.

It's been a blast watching all of this. Were in the home stretch, lets go out with a bang.

Looks like I'm the guys blocking the proverbial door as it were with Boaz having gotten his :lol:.

Customs charges delayed this one a bit I think, not to mention the fact I've been home a lot less after having started this job over a month ago now. But I've left the money out with a note saying it's for the guy doing a redelivery so hopefully things will go according to plan there.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Seems like it's about time to put this to proper use.

$Granville.jpg

I'm no expert . . . or, perhaps, I am . . . but I'd say say she rates well above spec.

Thank you, once again, Jeffery!

@Texlaw looks like a good beer! I am loving the brush and strop Ftom @Bach_rocks! Such a great event to be apart of Thanks again all!

I just want all you whipersnappers to know that Santa is mighty impressed with the continuing Christmas spirit he's seeing here at B&B!

In fact, he's so impressed with the way this exchange has run that he's asked me to incorporate some of the ideas for this year's Christmas Gift Exchange!

Personally, I've really enjoyed getting to meet so many of you by means of video. I love to put faces and voices with the names I see everyday, and it adds to the camaraderie and relationships that have developed here!

Merry Christmas Folks!

Top Bottom