What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Finally got a job at a local roasters and been pulling shot of this $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423314918.034304.jpg with my new machine $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423314939.038488.jpg

NICE!!!!

Congrats on your new job!!!!!

Today's cuppa is a blend of my Mocha Java blend with what was left of the Espresso Workshop #27 in the Super Jolly hopper.

Two super cups of Americano with another one to be pulled a little later on this morning (leaving the Pasquini on)....

It was just TOO NICE to stop at 2 cups each this morning and even SWMBO said to leave the Pasquini on for another cup which she NEVER says so you know it was a great cup of coffee this morning :yesnod:

Ethiopian Sidamo Guji DP blended with Indian Seethagurundi for the first cup and then Ethiopian Gedeo Worka for the second. All via chemex.

Congrats Matt. Such a nice looking setup and "winter light" coffee you have there. I hope to learn a thing or two from you about coffee roasting and brewing.

My coffee today was some Brazilian brewed in the Presso. It was good but not great.

Just picked up a bag of Ruta Maya organic dark roast whole beans from Costco. http://rutamaya.net/about Running it through my Bonavista ST1900.

My wife doesn't like coffee as strong as I do, so this one is a good compromise... almost strong enough for me, but lacks any acidity or bitterness so she likes it. I may need to try their Expresso roast if I ever see it.

My favorite is still Seattle's Best Dark Intense... but that's a bit too strong for SWMBO. SB says their Dark Intense is really a traditional French Roast.

More mocha java in the bunn commercial. I need to roast again today or tomorrow and I may just do another batch of the Eth+Sumat and blend them post roast like I did the last batch.

martym

I Leave The Toilet Seat Up.
Contributor
Ethiopian Yirgachaffe in the Chemex!
1st time in a couple of weeks.
Oh so delicious!!!

Top Bottom