What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Discussion in 'The Cafe'' started by Redzone, Mar 20, 2013.

Morning Gentleman (well it is here in New Zealand)
    I got given a random blend a mate roasted 5 days ago and I am drinking it black.
    This morning I am using a swiss gold pourover in to a mug.
    This blend not quite my thing and roast a bit questionable but it will give me a good kick start !!

CB

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
  1. Large Chemex
    Bolivia Finca Loayza from Hasbean

2. Argonaut

Argonaut Moderator Emeritus

I've been digging on AJ's Andre's Morning Cup, ground fine, brewed through a porceline pour-over, extra strong, straight-up.

3. Redbird espresso machiato this morning...well actually, two of them!

4. Marco

Marco Ambassador

Vergnano "Antica Bottega" with Moka Bialetti Express. This is what I drink every morning. Delicious coffee.

5. Peets - half Sulawesi/half decaf Sumatra done with a Cuisinart drip machine. Yum!

6. Kenya AA from a local roaster brewed with my Technivorm.

7. Maraba coffee from the local roaster this morning, pulled two double-shots (Silvia) in a bowl and filled with steamed soy milk :) Its not like real milk, but at least it doesn't leave me with stomach ache all day! ;)

8. Dunkin Turbo - brewed with a Mr. Coffee drip coffee maker :euro:

9. Grinding Tanzanian Moshi Peaberry beans in a Delongi grinder and brewing in a french press. The coffee tastes lovely but I reckon I need to get a burr grinder to get a better blend.
    I want to get a Porlex hand grinder with ceramic burr.

10. professorchaos

professorchaos Moderator Emeritus

Today was 35 grams Stumptown's Hair Bender, 700 grams of water and a Chemex.

You have excellent taste.

One of the best investments I've ever made is in a good grinder. Those hand grinders are slow ...

11. Ethiopian Harar from a local roaster in my Technivorm. This coffee has a blueberry taste and smell to it. Very nice finish, but the blueberry is almost too overpowering.

12. Wonderful blend from our co-op made in our Mr. Coffee drip. Yummy. (FP for weekends)

13. What a varied and fine selection, best be off for a top up after that drooling thread.....

14. Folger's Instant with 1 sugar and half/half

15. Lavazza 100% Arabica blend ground in Zassenhaus grinder and brewed in Bialetti 1-cup moka pot.

16. Bolivian Apolo from Transcend (a local roaster) made in a Bodum press

17. Community Coffee Cafe Special, touch of sugar and splash of half and half. Community's Evangeline Blend or Eight O'Clock Columbian whole bean for days off.

18. Peets! Iced Latte. Yummy.

Attached Files: