What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just shaved off my goatee for the first time in a few years. My skin on my chin is pretty sensitive right now, seems to get burned easily. My wife is crying for me to grow it back, it's a pretty big shock. My daughter doesn't even want to give me a night night kiss. I'll give it a few more weeks and will probably grow it back. It was just bugging me, I have this bad habit of pulling on it and it was getting out of control probably just because I've been more stressed recently.

-Mason

I just shaved off my goatee for the first time in a few years. My skin on my chin is pretty sensitive right now, seems to get burned easily. My wife is crying for me to grow it back, it's a pretty big shock. My daughter doesn't even want to give me a night night kiss. I'll give it a few more weeks and will probably grow it back. It was just bugging me, I have this bad habit of pulling on it and it was getting out of control probably just because I've been more stressed recently.

-Mason

that's the main reason I haven't shaved mine off; been married over 10 years, dated more than a year before that, my wife's NEVER seen me without at least goatee, most of the time full beard...my kids looked at me funny when I shaved the sides of my face a few weeks back, they're 7 and almost 6, and haven't even seen me with just a goatee!

Sometimes I have a full beard, sometimes I have a goat, sometimes I have massive chops.

It depends on the season and my mood.

Currently I have a goat and moderate chops.

I'm surprised at the low mustaches responses; since many ladies can attest that "A kiss without a mustache is like an egg without salt"

I'm surprised at the low mustaches responses; since many ladies can attest that "A kiss without a mustache is like an egg without salt"

The ones I hang out with prefer a cleanly shaven face. That said, I have a goatee with moustache... It helped me get rid of my babyface, but I don't think my babyface will come back if I ever decide to part with my furry friend.

For the record, I'm 25 and my goatee has been my pet for the last year. :lol:

And I am starting to get bald. :001_huh:

Thin jawline beard with a soul patch. Before that was a Van Dyke, my girlfriend also panicked when I shaved it off, but has come to really like the "chinstrap".

The chinstrap works wonders on gents with a few extra lbs, more so from the front than in this picture, but it's slimming as it adds some shadow and definition to your jawline.

This was last new Years Eve, notice the red irritation from my second or third ever DE shave with far too much pressure applied :tongue_sm

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Surprised to see such a high proportion of goatees. Either they are more popular in America than I thought, or you goatee types are drawn towards wet shaving. I suppose it may be difficult to keep a goatee trim with an electric...

I think wetshavers are sometimes drawn to the goatee ... you know, shave the easy bits, leave the hard ones. :001_rolle

Me?

I like shaving too much to leave anything behind!

I would love to grow a Goatee but unfortunately due to being blonde it grows "Ginger".
Now in England that just opens you up for ridicule!
So i have dedided to be shaved BBS.
WHAT is the thing in the US about Moustaches?. They went out in the UK in the 80S?
All my Hols in the US have showed me that you guys still have a thing about growing hair above your upper lip!
Let me tell you now! its horrible!
You will never look like Tom Sellek or "Goose" out of Top Gun!
Shave it off boys.

I would love to grow a Goatee but unfortunately due to being blonde it grows "Ginger".
Now in England that just opens you up for ridicule!
So i have dedided to be shaved BBS.
WHAT is the thing in the US about Moustaches?. They went out in the UK in the 80S?
All my Hols in the US have showed me that you guys still have a thing about growing hair above your upper lip!
Let me tell you now! its horrible!
You will never look like Tom Sellek or "Goose" out of Top Gun!
Shave it off boys.

if you'd ever seen me without it (beard/goatee), you'd cry the other way around :redface:

No shave it off man!
Lets face it, all the bad guys wear facial hair.
Hitler, Blackbeard the Pirate, Ok so im struggling!. But it looks bad.
It contains traces of yesterdays dinner, scratches the fairer sex, and looks absolutely abismal.
Why do half a job?
Shave the slug off!

I have a full beard that is very neatly trimmed and a mustache that is anything but (think Jamie from Mythbusters...or my avatar). It amazes me that people think I don't still have to shave every day.

Top Bottom