What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
work says I must be clean shaven or wear a mustache. I look like crap with just a mustache but I rock like a rock star with a full goatee. alas I am not allowed to wear it. lucky for all the ladies.:biggrin:

Goatee without mustache for me. Once in a while, I'll wake up one morning still sleep-drunk and decide to shave it all off.

Clean shaven for a while now. I once went through 5 styles of facial hair in as many days, though. I might post those pictures, eventually.

I shave sunday morning and late Wednesday night to support my 2-3 day stubble that I and most women have found to like. When I was married, it was clean shaven everyday as my ex-wife didnt like the stubble.

I used to have a goatee when I was young, stupid and they were not popular and cool. Hate doing things popular and cool!:mad3: Anyhow, now that I'm older and still stupid, I like the clean shaven feel....and besides, it's so much fun shaving!:001_smile

Goatee with mustache. I've had the mustache since 1986, but couldn't grow a beard until I changed employers in 2004. SWMBO loves the goat / stache combo. Every time I threaten to shave it all off she convinces me that I look better with.:cool:

I'm currently growing the goat out a little as I was informed after the last trim that there was not enough to grab by one of the little girls at my church.:lol:

Goatee with moustache for . . . about 30 years now?

It's actually looked pretty good for maybe the last 10. :lol:

When I was in construction I grew a full beard every winter and shaved it down to a big 60's rock star fu manchu first warm day of spring . . . had the mullet to go with it, too! :001_rolle

But mostly it's always been the goatee 'n stache.

NANP™

I've had the chin hair continuously since I was 19, now I'm 27. I have had a mustache on and off for a few years, but have had it continuously for three years now.

My facial hair has been fairly consistent. I can't say much about my head hair though. It's falling out pretty rapidly. Good thing my girlfriend likes me with a shaved/bald head.

Top Bottom