What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I change my facial hair up as well. Sometimes goatee. Sometimes stubble beard. Every once in a while clean shaven.

Sideburns to the end or the ears. Clean elsewhere

But if I still can't get that chin spot soon, I'll get a moustacheless goatee.

I like to call the soul patch a beard sample :)

Why isn't a soul patch an option?

Because I am human, thus error-prone. I simply forgot about it

I definitely don't have anything against the soul patch. I used to sport one myself, along with long sideburns, in my early 20s. For the purpose of this simple poll, I think it would go under the goatee category.

I'm pleasantly surprised at the amount of people who have participated in this poll, by the way.

Looks like a lot us like to "shave selectively":wink:

As it stands right now, according only to the sample space of the people who have reported, approximately 40% of us sport some type of facial hair.

That's a lot higher than I would have thought; I think perhaps a lot of the clean shavers are simply disregarding this poll at the jump, and not participating. They either might not care about the poll and think it doesn't apply to them, not realize that clean-shaven is an option, or both.

Interesting.

I've worn a great number of facial hair styles. I recently got rid of my mustache-soul patch combination (kind of funny on a 20-year-old, apparently, I did it mostly for fun), now just wearing my flaring sideburns. But I've head a full beard, a circle beard, a van dyck, friendly mutton chops... a whole bunch of styles. It's fun.

I've worn a great number of facial hair styles. I recently got rid of my mustache-soul patch combination (kind of funny on a 20-year-old, apparently, I did it mostly for fun), now just wearing my flaring sideburns. But I've head a full beard, a circle beard, a van dyck, friendly mutton chops... a whole bunch of styles. It's fun.

Friendly mutton chops are hard-core, and take b$lls to wear. The closest I got was huge chops, but I was too much of a wimp to connect the stache. Knowing what I know now, I would have worn them with pride if I had to do it over again.

I missed the boat on that one, unless I retire AND get divorced:lol:

I like to call the soul patch a beard sample :)

Well, that is what I am currently wearing. In a bitter cold winter I tend to go for a full beard that I keep trimmed somewhat short. The wife isn't a fan of it though. She doesn't mind a goatee or a soul patch on me though.

After years of not being allowed to grow facial hair I enjoy the freedom to leave on some "fur" (what my 4 year old son calls it) if I choose to.

Maybe this is the thread I was hoping for in my intro.

At any rate, I call mine a Balbo. Or, the Zappa with a separate goatee. :biggrin:

$images.jpeg

been full beard for most of my adult life, sporting a Van Dyke now so that I have an excuse to shave every day - best of both worlds!

i've heard people call it a (short) van dyke, circle beard, full goatee, lock beard, goatee & stache combo

This is the style of beard that i keep:

proxy.php

Top Bottom