What's new

What do you listen to while you shave? Music? Talk radio? Silence?

sounds like most of you guys just prefer the sounds of shaving, I definitely get in those moods too. I didn't really consider the fact that most of you have families and shave early in the morning, I live in an apartment with noisy neighbors late at night so I play music in the morning for them:devil: thanks for sharing, keep em coming!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I listen to the the morning local & CNN HL news from the other room :w00t:

Christopher
proxy.php

Last edited:
Usually silence but lately my wife telling me to shave my beard.

Really? I would have guessed deadmau5. :lol:

I listen to Erik Satie, or some classical guitar music, played by either Julian Bream or Andres Segovia. Just some nice, relaxing music as I hold a razor sharp 3" straight carefully against my throat... :blink:

Like so many others, silence is golden. I just enjoy the sounds of shaving without any exterior stimulation. :001_rolle

Depends on what time of day I shave. If it's late, which sometimes it is... usually nothing. Otherwise, I put the music on shuffle and just listen to whatever happens to be playing.

I, too, am a noob, and I appreciate the new sounds. This Proraso, though, has me thinking of adding some Puccini. Perhaps followed by a trip to Mazzaro's, the local Italian deli.

i wish i had complete silence but unfortunatly i have to hear the exhaust fan so i just try and tune it out

Depending on what time I start shaving, Daybreak Express which is followed by Birdflight on WKCR (Columbia University jazz station) on weekday mornings. Mellow jazz music to shave by.

I love the sounds of shaving, silently taking in the smells of the balms and creams and having peaceful thoughts. Sometimes this perfect state of meditation is disturbed by the sounds of SWMBO telling me I am taking too long to shave

Top Bottom