What's new

What do you listen to while you shave? Music? Talk radio? Silence?

I listen to the TV morning news when I do an AM shave but I usually shave in the evenings and enjoy the peace and quiet.

I have music playing quietly while I shave. Classical, oldies full of memories, even some newer songs my kids suggest. I'd be missing something if the music wasn't playing.

I'm what you might call an early riser as in about 3:30 and being a fan of AM radio I usually listen to a show called Coast to Coast.
All The Best,
Woody

I listen to the screaming of each whisker as it is shorn off yet again. Love to hear the "sing" of the blade gliding along. Silence is what makes the experience enjoyable for me. It is a process to be savored each day.

proxy.php

To the satisfying sound of my Merkur Futur cutting the whiskers, of course!

Apart from that, blissful, alone time-type silence.

:eek:)
Perkus

wow this thread got big. Today i listened to the sound of the radio announcing to me that classes had been canceled due to the same blizzard we've had all week and that I had woken up and showered for nothing :mad3: Needless to say I finished my shave before I put my face back on the pillow :thumbup:

Just the sound of the water running, for me.

And sometimes the fan, too, since my son is fond of making a full service stop in the bathroom right before it is time for me to shave. :blink:

TMI?

M-F: NPR

Sat: "Pe-Te's Cajun Band Stand" or "Lonestar Jukebox" depending on when I wake up

Sun: Red Eye Special" or "Blues on the Move", again depending on when I wake up

Top Bottom