What's new

Tabactober/Razorocktober/LoCtober 2017

IMGP8817.JPG

Someone say "RazoRocktober"?!?! I will use this as often as I can...Heck, I may even finish it before the month is over.

proxy.php

Shave 3: Black Hawk v1, Belenos shave oil and Nivea Sensitive ASB. Been having issues with this razor but got the best shave I've had with it so far.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

October 4th
Razor: Razorock Slab
Blade: Rapira (1)
Soap/cream: Tabac
Brush: Razorock Disruptor
Aftershave1: Thayer's Witch Hazel Lemon
Aftershave2: Tabac

What a shave!

IMG_20171003_202012.jpg

SOTD Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Prep: Shower/Warm face towel
Soap: RazoRock Acqua
Razor: Maggards V3/MR7
Blade: Treet Black
Brush: RazoRock 22mm Synthetic
Talc: Clubman
Aftershave: RazoRock Acqua
proxy.php

OK, little bit of a stretch... but used my "Frankensoap" and it has Tabac in it.* A few hours after the shave, I did dab a little Tabac AS on my neck, too.

IMG_20171004_091749.jpg

*The soap was made with 2 pucks of vintage Williams and 1 puck each of MWF, Tabac, and DR Harris' Lavender. I've got 3 of those Pyrex containers full of it, and I reckon they will outlast me.

My 2nd shave was with XXX duro again. I wasn't satisfied with the lather it produced last time with my Semogue 620. This time I used the Omega Pro 49 and it was much better but the lather still got quite thin (and much less slick) by the 3rd pass. Need to load longer next time I guess!

Soap: RazoRock XXX duro
Brush: Omega Pro 49
Razor: RazoRock German 37 slant
Blade: Astra SP (2)
Aftershave: Speick splash
Aftershave 2: Stirling Sharp Dressed Man balm

Octobre 4th

I committed to Tabactober and LoCtober. The choice on which to take for the daily shaves is mainly based on the weather and especially temperatures. For today, with somewhat warmer temperatures, I took Cade.

Razor: 34c
Soap: Occitane Cade
AS: Myrsol Agua
ASB: Occitane Cade

1004171026c-01.jpeg

Gillette NEW LC (Made in Canada)
Gillette Super Blue Blade (2)
Semogue 1438
RazoRock Tuscan Oud
RazoRock Tuscan Oud

Top Bottom