What's new

NOCvember 2023 - No Open Combs in November. Only teeth allowed are those we see when you smile!!

OCtober is still in full effect at the moment (and I am enjoying it immensely!), but it is also time to already start looking ahead. NOCvember is slowly creeping nearer.

November is the month for no open combs! Hence NOCvember!!

Let’s ease up a little bit and put our safety bars back on for a while and pay attention to those lovely razors sitting idle in our dens while we were having a ball with OCtober.

There are no rules other than to have fun! Well, maybe one rule if any and that is to show that you don’t be open comb razors to have an effective shave with BBS levels of results! No sir! Some of the most effective razors out there have a safety bar!

Let’s see those Techs, R89s, EJs, and of course also Rocca’s, Athena’s and Timeless-es, Lupos and Game Changers - single edges and slants are more than welcome too as are GEMs and injectors and the like.

So what do you gents think? Shall we post our closed comb and safety bar shaves in this thread for November?

Just say “I’m in”, add your name to the list and we are good to go for NOCvember!

to show that you don’t be open comb razors
I am not an open comb razor, I am not an open comb razor,I am not an open comb razor, I am not an open comb razor,I am not an open comb razor, I am not an open comb razor.

How am I doing? 🤪

It 'll be my pleasure to drop in occassionally.
Also fixed the numbers on your list. Though the closed combs ought to keep us from any harm or mischief.

1. @Guido75
2. @Jay21
3. @frogman1821
4. @Calyshaver
5. @Whiterook
6. @Iridian
7. @abj
8. @thombrogan
9. @lasta
10. @Shaun asleep
12bis.

Top Bottom