What's new

Skin Bracer shortage?

I've been to 3 grocery stores and 2 chain drugstores. Skin Bracer was sold out at all of them. Is there a shortage or is Skin Bracer a very popular spring aftershave??

Maybe where your located but up here there is a metric crap tonne of it at most every store that sells shaving supplies to the masses.

I've noticed that the Rite-Aids near me don't carry any Mennen products...???:blink:

I get my Skin Bracer at my local Wegmans...best price around.

I've been to 3 grocery stores and 2 chain drugstores. Skin Bracer was sold out at all of them. Is there a shortage or is Skin Bracer a very popular spring aftershave??

If you can't find any Skin Bracer, look for Barbasol Brisk, it's a pretty good substitute for Skin Bracer.

I had a heart palpitation when I read the title of this... Thank heavens everyone is reporting good supplies!

I just bought a bottle in Fairfax, VA yesterday :lol:

Had to click on this, title freaked me out a little. I've come to like this too much to have it taken away now! Luckily though, as long as there's a store, everyone of them always has at least Williams, all four Aqua Velva's, Skin Bracer and Personna blades.

Had to click on this, title freaked me out a little. I've come to like this too much to have it taken away now! Luckily though, as long as there's a store, everyone of them always has at least Williams, all four Aqua Velva's, Skin Bracer and Personna blades.

Same here - SB is now my DAILY go-to. I haven't used anything else in about 3+ weeks.

proxy.php

+1. :thumbup1: (You can still find Skin Bracer in the local groceries and pharmacies here in North Seattle! But you better get here quick!)

Top Bottom