What's new

Safety Razor Acquisition Thread.

Looking forward to unboxing and shaving with my new razor... The Feather AS-D2. I hope it shaves as good as it looks. As a daily shaver, I prefer mild razors anyway.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
F3 fatboy came today

Awesome hope you like yours as much as I like mine. Ever since mine came in it is all I have used. Tonight it won't be but that is because when I get home a black beauty is sitting in my mailbox waiting on me to clean and test but I have a feeling the black beauty won't replace the Fatboy in terms of me using it more as I love the weight and the short fatness of it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

I just got my 88 l2 plastic bottom black beauty came in. It was really dirty but I came home and cleaned it up and it is in good shape as far as I can tell though the last quarter turn lock is kinda tight but I put some 3-1 oil down the center to try to loosen it up and to get rid or the squeak it has. After taking these pictures I found a few spots that still needs cleaning and some some polishing maybe to get rid of the water spots on top. That being said I have an 82 on its way also so this one may end up going b/s/t section.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom