What's new

Razorock SLOC BBS

Another Razor that iridian spoke of was the Boti Shield 1.15. Unavailable due to the two brands splitting but Boti still has a Defender DE with that gap. Not sure if its the same as the Boti Shield byt it looks similar. Prob is, its frikkin expensive.

On the other hand Shield offers a seperate Handle and DE Head ( 95 mm)
Sounds interesting. For now I'll stick with the (too many) razors I'm getting to figure out what I like best. Damn you all enablers! 🤣

Sounds interesting. For now I'll stick with the (too many) razors I'm getting to figure out what I like best. Damn you all enablers! 🤣
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Chelko, you know that whole theory about switching from cartridges to a proper DE to save money, that's a myth. We all made the switch and there's no money saving in the journey. Having said that, it's one enjoyable ride.

I have a pal's Timeless Aluminum with me on lain and will try it out over the weekend. I'm hitting the pause button on the purchases after the Aliexpress sale...but then again temptation in the form of new designs and types of Razors strikes every now and then.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Chelko, you know that whole theory about switching from cartridges to a proper DE to save money, that's a myth. We all made the switch and there's no money saving in the journey. Having said that, it's one enjoyable ride.

I have a pal's Timeless Aluminum with me on lain and will try it out over the weekend. I'm hitting the pause button on the purchases after the Aliexpress sale...but then again temptation in the form of new designs and types of Razors strikes every now and then.
That is rhe problem. We didn't change shaving systems. We exchanged shaving for a hobby. Hobby = bottomless money pit

Top Bottom