What's new

Rob's Travel Kit (Canadian) PIF

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
That is really a neat design. I bought one at a barber supply store, and the design for loading the blade is downright deadly. I would PIF it, but I'm afraid I'd get sued! Excellent, generous PIF, Sir.

Yeah sorry to our American Brothers. Maybe I should have left the aftershave off so anyone could be eligible. Next time.
You know, 95% of Pifs around here are US only so don't feel bad.

For once there's a pif I'm eligible to but I really don't need a shavette (got a few straights already) so NOT in.

Very generous pif! Thanks for a greatgesture!

I'm in. Great PIF, I am really wanting to start shaving with a straight, and a shavette is the a great way to start.

So I decided to change the rules a bit if nobody minds. Everyone up till now wins the shavette and 10 Blades of your Choice as an Early bird prize and at the one week mark I will do the draw of everyone for the rest of the package. So congratulations! PM me with shipping info and blade choice.
Only stipulation is we need a report on how your shavette adventure turned out!

So I decided to change the rules a bit if nobody minds. Everyone up till now wins the shavette and 10 Blades of your Choice as an Early bird prize and at the one week mark I will do the draw of everyone for the rest of the package. So congratulations! PM me with shipping info and blade choice.
Only stipulation is we need a report on how your shavette adventure turned out!
Wow! Very generous of you, Thank you!

I'm in. I've never used a shavette, the proraso red cream or Captain's Choice SandalWood. I'd love to give any one of them a try!

Very generous of you to provide the mass giveaway! The early birds are a lucky bunch!

imcndn

Awesome. I shipped out of US and noticed the difference in price so I understand the tendency for pif's to stay local. That's a cool pif ,good job. Obviously I'm not in.

I just discovered all this fun of wet shaving. So I too would like to jump into this please. Thank you for the generous pif.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

So Random.org says congratulations to jdburger. Thanks to all who entered and I look forward to some first time shavette reports!

Congrats Jdburger!

Thanks again to Mtn Man for the incredible PIF! I'll be sure to give some feedback once my shavette arrives and I get an opportunity to take it for a whirl!

Thanks a lot, Rob!

I've only used DE razors, so I'm both excited and petrified of trying out the shavette, hehe...

Top Bottom