What's new

GIVEAWAY! Happy Go Lucky PIF!

OK, a joke that will make you laugh.
A man walks into a psychiatrists office, jumps up and down and says "I need to see the doctor, I need to see the doctor!" The receptionist replies: "The doctor is booked a month in advance, you will need to set an appointment first." The man leaves crestfallen. He returns though 5 minutes later completely naked! He jumps up and down yelling "I need to see the doctor, I need to see the doctor!" The receptionist looks at him and says "Go right in, the doctor will see you now." The man exclaims "I thought you said I need an appointment?!" She replies "That was before I could clearly see you're nuts."

With excitement and overwhelming gratitude, I declare myself in! I've been thinking about buying my first boar brush, this PIF is perfect timing.

Let's see, make you laugh...

Two muffins were sitting in an oven.

One turned to the other and said, "Wow, it's pretty hot in here."

The other one shouted "Wow, a talking muffin!"

Thanks for the great PIF!!

With much respect and gratitude, I'd like to withdraw from this fantastic PIF. I've recently obtained a line on a boar brush, which was my real goal in entering the event.

Thank you and I hope the winner not only gets this great gear but the PIF's cheer that goes along with them.

With much respect and gratitude, I'd like to withdraw from this fantastic PIF. I've recently obtained a line on a boar brush, which was my real goal in entering the event.

Thank you and I hope the winner not only gets this great gear but the PIF's cheer that goes along with them.
Thank you for letting me know, you have been withdrawn. I hope you enjoy your boar brush!

I’ll be picking a winner this weekend so there’s still time to enter.

And the winner is:
I'm in.

What makes me happy - the change in seasons during the fall and the beautiful colors.

Joke - The other day, my wife asked me for her Chapstick, but I accidentally handed her a GlueStick. She still won't talk to me.
@dotKomo, please PM me your mailing information & I'll get your goodies in the mail Monday.

Thank you everyone for sharing your happiness & laughter. May you all have a smile -filled weekend!

Top Bottom