What's new

Psycho Razor Owners Club

I'll throw in my Psycho....Absolutely love it. I know it's just a Tech, but the one time I shaved with it...it was really much better than I thought it was going to shave.

Gillette Psycho 1.jpeg
Gillette Psycho 2.jpeg
Gillette Psycho 3.jpeg

I've recently purchased a box of these razors without any keys and would like to try and make my own.. I've kind of got ideas using female to female round threaded spacer cut to length with a knurled thumb screw in the one end and the hex bolt or Grubb screw screwed into the end .. having never seen the keys except online I wonder if anyone would kindly give me the measurements and dimensions so I can try and source the parts needed..

Thanks

Marc

Well, I have lost my mind and am now a member of the Psycho Owners Asylum.
Bought a Birth Year and Quarter Psycho, with an original key, and it arrived today.
It's a P3, and i received 5 blades from a government bulk pack, which I will put away, as I don't really need to use them.

Thanks Bobbers!!

HUXH7376.jpg

OYRG2607.JPG

MNXZ7829.JPG

IMG_5275.jpg

I am rattling the bars of my cell in envy! Never seen a Psycho with key for sale (not that I've looked that hard). And, to get one in your birth year! that's almost as good as getting one to commemorate the date of your introduction to the Asylum. Clearly, this is a good day for you. Incidentally, you can get a quality traditional strait jacket on amazon.....just in case of need.

I am rattling the bars of my cell in envy! Never seen a Psycho with key for sale (not that I've looked that hard). And, to get one in your birth year! that's almost as good as getting one to commemorate the date of your introduction to the Asylum. Clearly, this is a good day for you. Incidentally, you can get a quality traditional strait jacket on amazon.....just in case of need.

All the credit goes to Bobbers. I posted a WTB for a Super Speed in my birth year and quarter, and he replied that he a few razors in my birth year, and a Psycho in my birth year/quarter, with an original key.
I bought a few razors from him in addition to the Psycho, which you can see in the 'What are you unpacking/opening' discussion.
Now I want one of the ones from that haul of English B3's he scored!!

Top Bottom