What's new

Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

Ok........ here's my mug. Late night shot, eyes glassy and fighting sleep.... as usual.

proxy.php

M

modern man

Not to get things TOO off topic... but i'll outshoot any jar head with an M16 using my M1A Super Match w/iron sights.

Call me old fashioned - but so far as I am concerned 5.56 is a shamefully pathetic round to be shooting at 500+ yards. In most states - you cannot even use a 5.56 for deer hunting.

I like my rifles powerful - and made of wood.

:biggrin:

Could you shoot better then a Marine after this?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3JTt0tJf58[/YOUTUBE]

:lol:

You'll all regret wanting to see my ugly mug, but here ya go.

full

The baby looks like she would be uncomfortable, but she seemed to like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, you go to sleep for one night and everyone starts talking about you :cool:

So I look like Fry from futurama crossed with a rock star of some kind with a little bit of Michael Des Barres thrown in for good measure. That can't all be bad can it?

Going back a few years I was a drummer in an 8 piece Ska band with a four piece horn section, hammond organ and the full works. We did quite well for a local band, scoring a good few support slots with a bunch of old famous Ska bands such as The Selektor, The Beat, Bad Manners and Prince Buster, all of whom most of you American folk will probably have never heard of.

The photo was taken during a competition shoot I put together for a couple of stylists from my soon to be purchased ladies salon. ( I'm branching out the hair business, but the Barbershop will always be Men Only! :cool: ) I had come straight from the Barbers hence the pin stripes and the photographer took a couple of shots of me with the straight just for a laugh. I kind of like the way they turned out. Here's another of me trying my best to be a gangster :001_cool: :001_cool:

proxy.php

Heh Heh I'm such a slut.

Cheers

Mat

@Mat: is that a Japanese style bodypaint/tattoo on your arm?

It's a full sleeve tattoo comprising all manner of different stuff. The forearm is kind of coloured tribal, around the elbow is a load of stylised flames, the bicep and shoulder is more japanese with a load of water, wind lines and lilies and the like. It's still not quite finished. I think there must only be about another 10 or 15 hours to go and that will be the last tattoo session I ever have. (famous last words eh Mr Horen?)

I'll try and get a pic of the whole thing and post it up. I think there might already be a 'show us your tats (i said tats :tongue: ) thread.

Cheers

Mat

Allez, gadverdegadver, it is. We spend nearly all our holidays there. This summer too (between Oostduinkerke and Nieuwpoort). Best part of the Belgian seaside.

Not to get things TOO off topic... but i'll outshoot any jar head with an M16 using my M1A Super Match w/iron sights.

Call me old fashioned - but so far as I am concerned 5.56 is a shamefully pathetic round to be shooting at 500+ yards. In most states - you cannot even use a 5.56 for deer hunting.

I like my rifles powerful - and made of wood.

:biggrin:

Yes, but it's the best round when your fire is returned :001_smile Much more manageable than .308

Top Bottom