What's new

Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I don't see it, but I think PZBarber looks more like a Rock Star than a barber though.

It was mostly the spikey hair ...

But yeah, rock star.

Oh, and now we can answer correctly when asked "what does Marcellus Wallace look like?" :eek:

Not to get things TOO off topic... but i'll outshoot any jar head with an M16 using my M1A Super Match w/iron sights.
:biggrin:

My friend - if "rounds are returned" then you certainly aren't doing the job correctly :001_tt2:

Being one to tote a long gun my self.... I love the concept of precision shooting. But really, to make such an all inclusive statement is not only bold, but frankly quite disrespectful to ANY(and thus every) "jar head".

It's a LONG way from Camp Perry to the the kill box.... Don't get me wrong I love the M1's for match, but a Springfield super match isn't going to impress anyone in the thick :rolleyes:
Have ever tried to clear a building in a populated city with Super Match?

Since this is a "mug" thread, and well I don't like my mug all over the Internet ... I will participate (and justify the post) with this shot... Me (left), circa 1990...
proxy.php

Me when I was approx 22:
proxy.php

Me when I was 26 in cleaner days:
proxy.php

Me when I just came back from a holiday to Germany beginning of this year (28):
proxy.php

I know I know, I haven't been consistent with shaving. I admit!

I hope this isn't rude in other cultures ... I'm enjoying a pre-sample of Xmas dinner ...

Does anyone else think he looks like Ian Wright? You're not Ian Wright, right?

For those who don't know, Ian Wright is a travel host on the show Globe Trekker, which was originally called Lonely Planet.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Does anyone else think he looks like Ian Wright? You're not Ian Wright, right?

For those who don't know, Ian Wright is a travel host on the show Globe Trekker, which was originally called Lonely Planet.

Right. Not Wright. That would be Rong.

Top Bottom