What's new

Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

"Smart A** White Boy".............kind of an inside joke. You'd have to be a long-time Atlanta resident or Neal Boortz fan to get it. I've had the mug for many years.

Here's me at a Halloween party last year...the theme was "redneck." I did not have to purchase a thing.
And no, that's not my real hair.

Me quite some time ago...before I started shaving (neck shaves w/ the M3 once a week) and before a haircut!

proxy.php

This is my wife and me on the the Odessey dinner cruise here in D.C. She was ~4 months pregnant here. We're at 8+ now and counting down the days. I had a really good shave that day as well...

"Smart A** White Boy".............kind of an inside joke. You'd have to be a long-time Atlanta resident or Neal Boortz fan to get it. I've had the mug for many years

lewis grizzard had quiet a bit to say on the subject of s.a.w.b. as well.

lewis grizzard had quiet a bit to say on the subject of s.a.w.b. as well.

Yes, he did. It goes back to when Andrew Young was Mayor of Atlanta. He used the term to describe either some businessmen or political foes who happened to be white. He got plenty of grief over it, but jokes about it now.

Ironically I am always behind the camera This is a snap from a wedding I shot this spring

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom