What's new

AKA Brushworx - LET'S SEE THEM!

Decided to start something I have seen in other groups I belong to online, but have failed to come across in this group as I have not see it done yet, or simply not looked hard enough.

I purchased a handle from AKA Brushworx on November 10, 2023. The handle arrived yesterday, Nov 23, 2023. Upon opening the box, I have to say I was mighty impressed with the quality of this handle. The shape, the finish, the colours... oh the colours! The turquoise along with the gold and black made for an outstanding combination. The coin looks fantastic as well. A huge congratulations to the team at AKA Brushworx for this combination! For the photos, I went outside to get some better light and my goodness, looks absolutely incredible in the sun. I am sure looking forward to using this one!

Let's see yours!

IMG_2363.jpgIMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2365.jpgtempImagekFd0r5.png

Last edited:
Nice looking brush, G5C knot?

This is an older AKA brush (pre-coin), it's a softer knot that doesn't do well with hard soaps but I really like it for softer ones like DG milksteak, B&M omnibus, etc. I dig the look of the wood grain, it's very cool.

IMG_0880.jpg

Top Bottom