What's new

Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

This may have been done before but I imagine a lot of new members have joined. I'll show you mine if you show me yours :biggrin:

A day at the office :cool:

proxy.php

Cheers

Mat

Jeez dude, must be nice to be able to smoke at work.

Ha ha yeah it was til the government decided to make all public enclosed spaces and workplaces smoke free back in june.

I used to have a few mates and a couple of old boys in the shop on thursday evenings for shaves, a drink and a cigar to smoke.

Tony screwed that one for me.

Oh well, we just sit outside in the barbers chairs now. Not allowed to drink but smoking is ok.

Drinkies inside, cigars outside.

Cheers

Mat

I thought so Doc but there's so many new members now and that old thread is probably buried so deep in the B&B archives that no one would ever find it.

Mods can splice this thread in to the old one and give it the kiss of life.

Cheers

Mat

I'm going out for a quick chuff on the last of my Jose Piedra (I know it's machine rolled but I like them) before shaving my dad of all people. My parents have come down to visit. I only see them a couple of times a year so now it's time for dad to get a belated Fathers Day gift.

M

modern man

I thought so Doc but there's so many new members now and that old thread is probably buried so deep in the B&B archives that no one would ever find it.

Mods can splice this thread in to the old one and give it the kiss of life.

Cheers

Mat

I'm going out for a quick chuff on the last of my Jose Piedra (I know it's machine rolled but I like them) before shaving my dad of all people. My parents have come down to visit. I only see them a couple of times a year so now it's time for dad to get a belated Fathers Day gift.

It is probaby good to have more then one. :biggrin:

Here's one of my family. The little boy in the back, middle isn't mine.

full

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Here's one of my family. The little boy in the back, middle isn't mine.

full

The young lad in the blue is looking at you thinking, "why does Daddy want to turn his face into my bum every morning with that funny brush?" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's me with my bride of 28 years and our daughter at her graduation.

Please note, this is "pre-wet shaving" so you'll excuse the "shadow".

proxy.php

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Within a couple weeks of the DIVORCE being final and the old bastard is still smilin'.....

Attachments

• $Picture_009.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 9,862
Top Bottom