What's new

Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Over a decade after my original post in this thread....
imageedit_288_7983128491.jpg

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I'd be worried if you hadn't. Is there one thing you'd impart in those ten or so years...

Do you recall what post # your original photo was on? That'd be fun to see.

This is my original post in 2007 so approaching a dozen years! Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

I should have learned after my first divorce shortly before this first photo but of course I did it again for a short two year marriage. Happily a bachelor for the past 5 years now and 58 years old having learned so much since.

don't know if I've posted on this one, but here is one my wife snapped of me going in for a colonoscopy. I've always loved it because I look dead.
10624673_10204476076601835_242326721687524630_n.jpg

This is my original post in 2007 so approaching a dozen years! Lets see your mug - AKA what do YOU look like.

I should have learned after my first divorce shortly before this first photo but of course I did it again for a short two year marriage. Happily a bachelor for the past 5 years now and 58 years old having learned so much since.
nice... there's not much I learned in my life, but I learned early that I needed to really like the person I married - which was at odds with my wanting 10 kids.

It took a while to find someone I liked. Or inversely, it took me a while to like myself enough to like another - I got married at 36.

I've been very lucky so far. Got two kids and a woman I rather like to this day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom