What's new

Joining in... So much money spent...

At first I figured this would be a fun diversion.... Bought myself a merkur 34c, some proraso and a cheap brush...
Now I'm collecting wolf whiskers, have a timeless, guerilla, charcoal, feather, and a rockwell, a couple of steve joiner brushes, rick brushes, and am currently hunting for some ww brushes, a paradigm and a wolfman!
Not a good start....

Hello and welcome, Luke. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

I think the true day of revelation came about when I decided I needed to document the purchase values of a number of the items in my shave den for the day (may it come many many years from now) I would pass and leave my executor to disburse my estate. If the intent was to leave my heirs a leg up I didn't want to imagine 'those shaving things' out on a garage sale or flea market offering at less than pennys on a dollar. Good luck with your journey and enjoy the pleasures herewith!

Welcome, don't see a problem there. I'm pretty new and ordered a few creams and a razor, but they weren't from Amazon so I'm having a hard time waiting for delivery and not ordering something that will show up quicker.

At first I figured this would be a fun diversion.... Bought myself a merkur 34c, some proraso and a cheap brush...
Now I'm collecting wolf whiskers, have a timeless, guerilla, charcoal, feather, and a rockwell, a couple of steve joiner brushes, rick brushes, and am currently hunting for some ww brushes, a paradigm and a wolfman!
Not a good start....

Luke,
On the contrary, you have made a great start...toward full blown AD.

Welcome to Badger and Blade, the best enablers on the web.

Whatever you do, don't overindulge in creams/soaps! There is no bottom to that rabbit hole (and don't even think about aftershaves).:001_rolle

Just think of them as investments in the up front cost. As soon as you finish this stage just think of all the money you will save!

One of the best things about this place is that no matter how bad you think your obsessive collecting is, there is always someone who has been in a much worse position.

Embrace!

Top Bottom