What's new

How do you organize your shaving gear?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thats absolute stunning!

Soaps/creams &
scents
View attachment 931785

Brushes, vintage razors & contemporary razors on the shelves. The tray has the pre/post shaves I use the most.
View attachment 931786
View attachment 931787

Vanity drawer with some blades, alum and misc.
View attachment 931788

Under the sink is mostly blades
View attachment 931789
View attachment 931790
View attachment 931791

A few parts boxes in the closet
View attachment 931792
I should have double checked this before i went to the container store not sure i got the right bins but looking at @Canadian Mountain Man stuff i see the bigger the bin the more stuff you need what an impressive stash!

IMG_9001.jpeg

758F4B5E-3FC5-4E84-971B-C52717C5DF3C.jpeg

That’s all I have right there. Not pictured is my tooth brush holder that stores both of my straight razors and then my corner shelf that holds and stores about 30 or so blades. On my towel ring hang my two strops, but that black rack is the lifeblood of my storage.

It’s small but efficient and I have a lot more room then it looks!

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
I store all my gear in a small chest og drawers.
On top are my brushes,some soaps and lotions.
The rest, including razors, more soap, mugs and bowls are in two drawers and a shelf in between.

DSCF0013 - Edited.jpg

DSCF0015 - Edited.jpg

DSCF0016 - Edited.jpg

that mini drawer is pretty cool, I have no room for anything like that though. Shaving in my half bathroom is like the equivalent of shaving in an airplane bathroom.

that mini drawer is pretty cool, I have no room for anything like that though. Shaving in my half bathroom is like the equivalent of shaving in an airplane bathroom.

Lol, I hear ya. I also shave in a half-bath... And a cramped one at that. Luckily, the wife has given me the whole room, Medicine cabinet and all. I still had to add two small shelves to the only available wall to make it work. But, my modest collection fits (for now, lol).

I just mounted these on my cabinet for razors/brushes. Unfortunately I'm still working out organization for my creams/soaps/aftershaves, obviously.

Attachments

• 0228192301.jpg
    0228192301.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • 0228192302.jpg
    0228192302.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
9DCC7D87-56AA-41B0-82B3-6D59766307F1.jpeg

This thread is gnarly! You guys all make me feel better and inferior all at the same time! I have a few of these. Gotta stay compact here in NYC. No space to burn. I am super light on software. Try to use and replace (or give away).

@Klinker did you do cut outs or are those razors sitting on that foam?

Trying to keep my potential RAD/SAD/BAD disorders in check so I keep it all in a dopp bag. 1 Timeless ti sb95 in a parker DE travel case, 100 Astra, 100 GSB, 2 full size Stirling tubs/ 1 full size tub of Viking "Tree of Life" shave soaps, 2 Stirling balms, and 2 travel soap containers for shampoo and body soap. Toothbrush and toothpaste in the outer pocket of dopp bag. I also have a converted plastic spice jar that I use for a travel brush holder that will fit into the kit when I travel but the brush normally sits on a stand on the bathroom counter. The only outward evidence that I even shave.

Let's just say my beer fridge has been turned into a hybrid beer fridge and long term soap storage fridge filled with vacuum sealed bags of shave soap. My amazing Wife thinks everything I have is in my cabinet in the bathroom ;)

Top Bottom