What's new

How do you organize your shaving gear?

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
Pretty basic at the moment. Current rotation fits on a top of a bedside chest.
DSCF0004 - Edited (4).jpg

Raven Koenes

My precious!
It is all about medicine cabinet hegemony. I get 1/3 of the main cabinet, with important frontiers on top and below. Plus 2/3 of a smaller cabinet has been seized as younger members of the household move out.

Then there might be a certain (classified) amount of tuck and razor storage in boxes and drawers...

And a couple trays of razor nerd gear. Calipers, gap gauges, electronic scale, magnifiers. An electron microscope would be nice. And a junior chemistry set (beakers, flasks, graduated cylinders, etc) for potions, sanitization, and the like.

View attachment 942097

I generally like to stand my front line razors on their tails rather than hang them up or let them rest. Got a few slackers in there.

View attachment 942096
Nice Piccolos. :001_smile

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I kind of taken over this cabinet and do not really want to expand anymore. The Humidor replaced a bag full of blades and spare razors that is keep under the sink, there is some some spare stuff under the sink that is not shown also.
Shaving Hobby really expanded in 2018 and that is enough for now... it's time to enjoy and will have to go on a sabbatical 2019 + possibly.:a17:
Shave cabinet and Humidor (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!:boat::lol1:

I recently purchased some extra plastic soap jars from one of my favorite soap makers and transferred my soaps into these jars. I now have 8 soaps in matching jars in 2 stacks of 4 in my bathroom cabinet - pretty efficient. I keep my extra shaving stuff in one 6" x 11" x 16" clear plastic tub, and I scan or photograph the packaging from the shaving products I buy before recycling the packaging.

The HumidorView attachment 943972
Have some great shaves!:boat::lol1:
Nice setup, although I was hoping with the humidor you were seasoning your badger brushes :D

I just set this up yesterday.
I like it! I have something similar, if you find you're knocking stuff off the front or sides you can cut pieces of aluminum c-channel or angle bar and glue on to the glass to form a small lip.

I have my own cabinet.
Excellent, love the attention to everything being nicely faced.

Nice before and after! Now, who sells that clear plastic triple brush/razor stand?

Cheers. I kinda don’t like the case for all the blades now - might just have to keep the cartons next time!

It’s sole here in Aus by ‘The Stray Whisker’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My wife said the words ‘jewelry armoire’ and ‘Craigslist’. 40 bucks later I have a nice, small footprint storage cabinet for my den overflow. Perfect!

Dimensions in inches: about 14Wx9Dx40H
Cramped space for a photo, but...
C212A039-9172-4927-BE75-FFFE735F5AC3.jpeg

Razors in a test-tube rack, soaps stacked on a couple book shelves, aftershaves in a wire-mesh basket atop a dresser, blades in a compartmented plastic box, brushes and scuttle on the bathroom window sill.

Top Bottom