What's new

Czardom of Cheddar's 2011 Winter PIF

I hope he gargles first. :eek:

With Catnip wash.

Anyhow, back to the PIF! 7 entrants, 1 lucky winner! But there is still time for you to enter! If you have never tried an SE, this could be your lucky day! Well, tomorrow could be your lucky day.

I'm surprised a lot more folks aren't taking advantage of this great PIF! That GEM razor is one of the best, and is a favorite of many folks who use SE razors. And the other goodies are also awesome!

Maybe some think those questions are too challenging? Surely a quick Google search would reveal all the answers?

Congrats to the Czardom on a great PIF, and best wishes to all participants! :thumbup1:

Single Edge blades are readily available, both online and in most drugstores.

+1. Just be sure to get the ones intended for shaving. Some paint scrapers take identical blades; those you do not want anywhere near your face. One exception are the so called "Pella" blades availabe from Ted Pella and Eastern Microscopy. These are excellent for shaving, altho sold for for tissue sectioning, etc. (Pella blades are included in the PIF.)

Last edited:
Once again, great PIF. I really enjoyed revisiting my youth. Are the blades readily available for this razor?

Thanks! And yes, you can find the blades online as Phil and Rich indicate, and most drugstores carry one brand or another. I personally like the Treet blades, although they are only good for one or two shaves, but there are PALs, GEMs, BlueStars, and most stores that carry them have their own brand which are actually made by Personna.

Maybe some think those questions are too challenging? Surely a quick Google search would reveal all the answers?

So, far, all who have tried have got the answers correct. Anyhow, someone is going to win a very nice PIF.

Great PIF Ray, Hopefully you get some more entries for this fine figure of a razor.

:thumbup1:

Single Edge blades are readily available, both online and in most drugstores.

:thumbup1:

Time is running out! You have less than 2 hours to enter into the Winter PIF to win this awesome SE set! The only thing you'll be missing is a shaving mug! Who could pass up such a great opportunity to try an SE?!

PM me the answers to the questions by 3 PM EST for your chance to win!!!

I thought NC got banned from FB. Something about leaving fur balls everywhere, wasn't it?

No, he has quite a number of fellow cats as his friends on FB, most are as demented as he.

ohhh less than 2 hours until Nightcrawler picks a winner!!!!

Time's ticking away!

Just received the 10th entry. Warning: Night crawler can count to 10...11 and up just confuses him, but he can count to 10.

Top Bottom