What's new

Czardom of Cheddar's 2011 Winter PIF

Welcome to the 2011 Winter PIF
Special SE Edition
Brought to you by the fine folks in B&B's corner insanity - the Czardom of Cheddar

At the bottom, you will see a pic of the goodies up for grab: an Omega Boar Brush, a Tweezerman Badger Brush, some soaps samples from Queen Charlotte Soaps, a Palmolive Shave Stick, Trumper's Coral Skin Food sample, (not pictured) Aqua Velva, some Ted Pella SE blades, and a GEM Damaskeene SE Razor.

Here are the rules:

1. This PIF is open to all CONUS members who meet the following qualifications:
1) You have never tried an SE razor
2) You have at least 50 posts

2. If you are the winner, and you find that you do not like any of the items, I ask that you PIF those to another member who would like to try them.

3. In order to win, you must sucessfully answer the questions below. Please PM all answers to me, Swampfox. Please only answer once, and DO NOT POST THE ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD! Answers posted here will be immediately disqualified. The PIF is open until 3 PM EST, Sunday, January 16, 2011. The winner will be selected by my cat, Night Crawler, from those who PM me the correct answers by that time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Now, on to the questions!

1. Which historical person is my username in honor of?

2. Who was his nemesis?

3. Who played this person on a Disney TV Series?

4. What movie is loosely and partially based on this person?

5. Name at least 3 states that have cities or counties named for this person.

6. The TV show inaccurately stated in its theme song that this person wore what on his hat?

7. In which state did this person live?

8. In which town in his home state is there a university named for this person?

9. What was this person's favorite drink?

10. What did this person break when he attempted to escape a party by jumping out of a 3rd story window?

Happy quizzing, and good luck!

Last edited:
So far six have taken the challenge! Remember, this PIF is open until Sunday @3PM EST! If you have always wanted to try an SE, then this may be your chance! Night Crawler will have fun picking the winner. Provided he doesn't eat you entry. :blink:

Another great PIF from the Czardom!! :thumbup1:

Folks, if you haven't tried SE, you don't know what you are missing!!

There is just under 29 hours left if you would like to enter to win the Czardom's 2011 Winter PIF! We have 6 who have qualified so far, my cat needs a harder decision than that! He's a Basement Cat, such a small number insults his intelligence.

Crap...mine probably got eaten, I think I entered really early. He's probably full now! :closedeye

In any case, it's a very nice PIF, and was fun to look for the answers.

:lol::lol::lol: Nah, he's jsut licking his butt right now. He'll be more than happy to choose the winner tomorrow afternoon.

Top Bottom