What's new

Blackland Blackbird Ti - Satin Only Thoughts

For me, the first choice is to get a Blackbird as I find it the best razor for my face. Second, I find the titanium to be the best Blackbird.

My SS and Titanium Blackbirds are both in the machined finish. This finish is in no way rough or unfinished. It is smooth and clean. As a bonus, it does not requiring a microfiber wipe down after each use.

The new Satin version looks attractive and something I would not hesitate to own however I see no reason for both. I would be equally happy if I owned the satin finish and the switch was to the machined version.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Well my Ti Blackbird has shipped. Now comes the days of continuous, insane, obsessive checking of the tracking status.
1660602401336.gif

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Us old curmudgeons remember ordering stuff from catalogs... no tracking... but the impatient waiting was still a factor for me back then. Amazon Prime two day shipping only adds to the impatience for me, now days.

I ordered two Vintage razors from a guy in Canada on August 2nd. It got to the ISC Los Angeles USPS site on August 6th.... just left LA yesterday. I have auto updates delivered to both my phone and via email.... and I still click on tracking at the USPS site anyway. How stupid is that?

I've ordered a few things from China over the years... I know it will take around 3 weeks before I'll see the package. Somehow, ordering from Canada seems like it should get here quicker but in reality, it's about the same. I can get stuff from the EU or the UK much quicker.... it makes no sense to me. It could just be my location.

Top Bottom