What's new

B&B SHARK WEEK 2021 starts JULY 11th!!

Just got this months edition of National Geographic through the door, looks like they will be covering our event 🤣

20210629_120859.jpg

Which blade in the Shark lineup is regarded as the sharpest blade?🦈
Always had better luck with the SS versus the SC, although for me it seemed that these blades are entirely dependent on what razor I use. I've had good and bad shaves with each. Have not tried the platinum yet, although that will change soon.

I am in with my only Shark blades the Shark SS. I will also be using a stick of Arko I received with a cheap inexpensive razor/brush/bowl set I purchased who knows how long ago. The Arko is a stick but I will crush it into a bowl. Stuff is so old it might not crush well. You can still smell it through the foil/paper though.

Be careful! They can ALL BITE!!

There will be blood in the water during SHARK WEEK!! :letterk1::letterk1::letterk1::letterk1:
The only Shark blade I have used to date was a Platinum. I wasn't impressed. On my face the blade felt rather mild... too mild for my liking (the good thing is: ymmv).

That's why I'm asking... I'm looking for a real shark, not a carp :biggrin1:

The only Shark blade I have used to date was a Platinum. I wasn't impressed. On my face the blade felt rather mild... too mild for my liking (the good thing is: ymmv).

That's why I'm asking... I'm looking for a real shark, not a carp :biggrin1:

The only way to really answer your question is to recommend that you try all three! They are different.

You can also read through last year’s SHARK WEEK thread to get a variety of opinions.
:a21: :a21:

The only way to really answer your question is to recommend that you try all three! They are different.

You can also read through last year’s SHARK WEEK thread to get a variety of opinions.
:a21: :a21:
Ok, I'll do.
I'll use the two unknown to me Super Stainless and Super Chrome...

Top Bottom