What's new

Shark Week – July 11-18, 2023 is only 3 months away

I think I'll join. I have the rest of the tuck of Shark Chromes. I didn't do well with the one I tried but maybe I can make it through the week. I'll use the Slim Adjustable so I can dial in the shave.

Reactions: Kix
July 11, 2023 Tuesday Shave, Shark Week Spectacular!

Razor: Razorock SLOC razor head w/ Razorock Vintage Thin Bar Handle
Blade: SHARK! Super Stainless (1)
Soap: ARKO! stick
Brush: Omega 10066 Boar
Post shave: Omega alum block, T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Aftershave: PAA Sci-Fi Lime

This shave was approached with cautious enthusiasm due to the unknown character of the SHARK! Super Stainless blade and using an ARKO! stick for the second time. It was a surprising shave. I wasn't expecting good results, just wanted to survive the dark, shark infested waters and swim to the beach!

The ARKO! stick made a huge amount of lather, mainly because I had 72 hours growth and I took my time rubbing the stick on my face. Plenty of excellent lather for three passes.

This was only the second outing for the SLOC, and it performed better than I expected. Very mild, despite its vicious appearance, it did a great job.

Overall, a very lovely shave!

9.98/10!

Have a productive and enjoyable day!

July 11, 2023 Tuesday Shave, Shark Week Spectacular!

Razor: Razorock SLOC razor head w/ Razorock Vintage Thin Bar Handle
Blade: SHARK! Super Stainless (1)
Soap: ARKO! stick
Brush: Omega 10066 Boar
Post shave: Omega alum block, T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Aftershave: PAA Sci-Fi Lime

This shave was approached with cautious enthusiasm due to the unknown character of the SHARK! Super Stainless blade and using an ARKO! stick for the second time. It was a surprising shave. I wasn't expecting good results, just wanted to survive the dark, shark infested waters and swim to the beach!

The ARKO! stick made a huge amount of lather, mainly because I had 72 hours growth and I took my time rubbing the stick on my face. Plenty of excellent lather for three passes.

This was only the second outing for the SLOC, and it performed better than I expected. Very mild, despite its vicious appearance, it did a great job.

Overall, a very lovely shave!

9.98/10!

Have a productive and enjoyable day!
I hope you are also posting in genuine Shark Week thread in the Razor Blade subforum. Otherwise you will be missing out.

Top Bottom