What's new

B&B SHARK WEEK 2021 starts JULY 11th!!

Good question! You might read through the Participation PIF thread where many of us used Tiger blades.
So, from what I saw I can say there are fans. There is the newer Tiger Stainless blade besides the Platinum (and let's not forget the vintage yellow ones). You know what. I'll announce the beginning of the Tiger week. But let's make it mid-August, so that members who don't have Tiger blades might be able to order some.

Thanks! I ordered Tiger Platinum.

BTW, I like Tatra, so hopefully Tiger will work out well for me.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
Can't vouch for that. I liked Tatra Platinum a bit more than the Tiger Platinum. But the Tiger Superior Stainless is the best of the 3 for me. There will be a 4th blade soon - Tatra Superior Stainless - it is already on their site.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
So it took me awhile to take the plunge. I used a shark super Stainless for the first time today. Yuck. It felt very rough and tugging on me. I stuck with it. As I was doing the atg on my upper lip it was really tug or rippling and I cut my nose underneath my worst spot. Back when I took baby aspirin that area would bleed for a day. Anyway it was just not enjoyable and I binned that bad boy. But I finally tried it. I’ve got a shark platinum next. After I recover. But I might be in for tiger.

So it took me awhile to take the plunge. I used a shark super Stainless for the first time today. Yuck. It felt very rough and tugging on me. I stuck with it. As I was doing the atg on my upper lip it was really tug or rippling and I cut my nose underneath my worst spot. Back when I took baby aspirin that area would bleed for a day. Anyway it was just not enjoyable and I binned that bad boy. But I finally tried it. I’ve got a shark platinum next. After I recover. But I might be in for tiger.

Dammit Jim, I'm a Dr. not a shark....
FWIW I get good results with the Tiger platinums. And I'm still amazed at how results vary -- I got on okay with the Shark Stainless. Good luck with the Shark platinum!

I haven't a suitably witty response so will simply say well played.

Edit: found one:

1627866819649.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom