What's new

Aotearoa (NZ) Pass-around

Would like to give a review of everything, but part of the fun is unpacking and seeing what's there so won't ruin it too much :)

Honorable mentions:
Frostbite tester - wanted to try this for a while. Been looking for replacement for Queen Charlotte Iced Key Lime for a while, and while the scent isn't quite as nice, it's a lovely and refreshing thick cream.
Arko - another one hadn't tried yet and wanted to. Unusual but nice smell.

And as for the Mr.Scarey... the odd bloody nick! Will make sure I give her a scrub and have her in a Barbercide bath before sending on so she's worry-free for the next person. Have an old one that belonged to my grandad so I think this might be the push i need to get her back into shape and start getting to grips with her.

Have added a couple of bits - a couple of soaps and a great anti-irritation/razor-burn gel that really saved me when i first started out.

Have taken a Sharp Dressed Man shaving soap, and a used the last bit of a couple of tester pots.

Thanks guys - very enjoyable box.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
And as for the Mr.Scarey... the odd bloody nick! Will make sure I give her a scrub and have her in a Barbercide bath before sending on so she's worry-free for the next person. Have an old one that belonged to my grandad so I think this might be the push i need to get her back into shape and start getting to grips with her.

Mate, that would be so cool to use the same razor as your grand farther.

Morning troops,

The box showed up in the deep south this morning
Very surprised to see nearly all completely different stuff than last time!

Some awesome stuff to try for sure - thanks :)

My Grandfather used an electric razor for most of his life, my Great Grandfather used a straight and I'm told got regular shaves and was a bit of a flash dresser.
Get ya Grandads razor back into service even if you only use it rarely :)

Morning troops,

The box showed up in the deep south this morning
Very surprised to see nearly all completely different stuff than last time!

Some awesome stuff to try for sure - thanks :)
I'm gettin excited hehehe, I really can't wait to see what all this fuss is about the sccarey razor. Not promising i will try but very interested to see what it is :001_302:
BTW take your time, no rush :001_tongu

Box was sent on this morning team, have put some extras in it and is sitting at 4.5kg's worth of shaving goodies.

Had a great time trying some new soaps and stuff, looking like New Zealand is finally getting a good range of "Natural" shaving soaps that actually perform well, would like to order some more of the Ethique stuff for sure.

Thanks for the box!

Box was sent on this morning team, have put some extras in it and is sitting at 4.5kg's worth of shaving goodies.

Had a great time trying some new soaps and stuff, looking like New Zealand is finally getting a good range of "Natural" shaving soaps that actually perform well, would like to order some more of the Ethique stuff for sure.

Thanks for the box!
thanks, can’t wait to get it :001_tongu

Hey guys, will be passing on the box to Gnasher40 this week. Had another enjoyable time with the box, will be adding in a few stirling soaps. I particularly enjoy smelling all the samplers, my favourite scents are the B&M Seville, ghost town barber and sherlock, I wish we had a NZ seller of the US artisans, they're far too expensive to ship from the US or I would buy them

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Hey guys, will be passing on the box to Gnasher40 this week. Had another enjoyable time with the box, will be adding in a few stirling soaps. I particularly enjoy smelling all the samplers, my favourite scents are the B&M Seville, ghost town barber and sherlock, I wish we had a NZ seller of the US artisans, they're far too expensive to ship from the US or I would buy them

The cost of shipping from the US is a show stopper for sure.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Hahahah I imagine there would be some really nice smelling beard balms / tonics too

I final made a purchase from lamberts luscious but still have not got his soap. I hear his soap is not bad, so when I return to shaving......maybe come summer, I'll try it for sure. I quite like the scent of his Urban beard oil and he has it loaded with good stuff.

I'm just three weeks in and the AD's are starting to kick in. I've got a sample pack from Grave Before Shave on the way. The description of the scents sound really nice and eager to order more.
It's like stepping into a new world of things to try. :) Needless to say the wife is not amused with the flow of packages being delivered. She got a bit grumpy with me, so I used the NZ Post redirect option for the first time and had it delivered to a Countdown supermarket.
It just felt wrong picking up a parcel from Countdown but no grumpy wife, package sneaked into house, life is good. :)

I final made a purchase from lamberts luscious but still have not got his soap. I hear his soap is not bad, so when I return to shaving......maybe come summer, I'll try it for sure. I quite like the scent of his Urban beard oil and he has it loaded with good stuff.

I'm just three weeks in and the AD's are starting to kick in. I've got a sample pack from Grave Before Shave on the way. The description of the scents sound really nice and eager to order more.
It's like stepping into a new world of things to try. :) Needless to say the wife is not amused with the flow of packages being delivered. She got a bit grumpy with me, so I used the NZ Post redirect option for the first time and had it delivered to a Countdown supermarket.
It just felt wrong picking up a parcel from Countdown but no grumpy wife, package sneaked into house, life is good. :)
hahahaha I ROFLED so hard at that :lol:

Top Bottom