What's new

Anyone thought of a group buy for shaving mugs?

I am just wondering if there has been or will there be a group buy for shaving/ latte mugs. I know many here are looking for them and it would be cool if it were available.

I'm in.

Tarheel and I have been discussing in chat, and we found a website. It would be a two toned coffee cup, probably black on the outside, and some colour to be decied on the inside.

If we get 12 people, itd be $12-$14 shipped per person.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I am just wondering if there has been or will there be a group buy for shaving/ latte mugs. I know many here are looking for them and it would be cool if it were available.

B&B rules require contacting the Mods prior to starting threads about group buys. I suggest one or both of you do this ASAP to avoid having your thread deleted.

B&B rules require contacting the Mods prior to starting threads about group buys. I suggest one or both of you do this ASAP to avoid having your thread deleted.

I was just wanting info on if it had been done or were their plans on it I was not trying to start a group buy. but will contact the mods just in case.

Ok I suggest the blue color as shown in the example above for the inside of the mug. I think that black/blue combo looks really sharp.

Check out the epic poll Slagle is conducting to see how many B&B users would like B&B merchandise. A lather mug was on the list :wink:.

Mugs for shaving are easy to find and extremely cheap. You can find a good one at Target or WalMart for about $5. Even Starbucks has latte mugs for about $6.99. However, if ya'll do a group-buy for shaving scuttles, then I might jump on that!

Everyone here needs to check out Slagle's poll for custom B&B merch. Participate and we can get the ball rolling, plus more participants=cheaper products!

Everyone here needs to check out Slagle's poll for custom B&B merch. Participate and we can get the ball rolling, plus more participants=cheaper products!

Thanks for drawing attention to that effort!

I've already voted on Slagle's poll. A while ago. Are we wrapping that up soon Sir Slagle?

Wrapping up, no, still working yes. I'd hoped for a greater number of votes to get a better idea of what everyone is interested in.

Where is the poll at?

Click on the big red letters (link) in my signature block.

Top Bottom