What's new

Anyone thought of a group buy for shaving mugs?

I've asked the same question and never really found an answer. Looking back, I can read about these group buys, and occasionally the stuff pops up on B/S/T. I'm not talking about smaller buys (like coffee, or going together on bottles of aftershave), I'm referring to stuff with the B&B logo, things created specifically for the membership.
What I wonder is:
How do these get started? Is it a whim or is it somewhat regular? (every year, etc).

I've asked the same question and never really found an answer. Looking back, I can read about these group buys, and occasionally the stuff pops up on B/S/T. I'm not talking about smaller buys (like coffee, or going together on bottles of aftershave), I'm referring to stuff with the B&B logo, things created specifically for the membership.
What I wonder is:
How do these get started? Is it a whim or is it somewhat regular? (every year, etc).

There have been those things organized by the site owners and moderators from time to time.

If you are interested in memorabilia/merchandise let the B&B know! Click the Red link in my signature and be sure to vote!

Top Bottom