What's new

Anyone thought of a group buy for shaving mugs?

I am just wondering if there has been or will there be a group buy for shaving/ latte mugs. I know many here are looking for them and it would be cool if it were available.

I'm in.

Tarheel and I have been discussing in chat, and we found a website. It would be a two toned coffee cup, probably black on the outside, and some colour to be decied on the inside.

If we get 12 people, itd be $12-$14 shipped per person.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I am just wondering if there has been or will there be a group buy for shaving/ latte mugs. I know many here are looking for them and it would be cool if it were available.

B&B rules require contacting the Mods prior to starting threads about group buys. I suggest one or both of you do this ASAP to avoid having your thread deleted.

B&B rules require contacting the Mods prior to starting threads about group buys. I suggest one or both of you do this ASAP to avoid having your thread deleted.

I was just wanting info on if it had been done or were their plans on it I was not trying to start a group buy. but will contact the mods just in case.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
From the source! Awesome, I just didn't want anyone getting the smack down for not knowing.

Thank you Slagle. You are absolutely right. The initial inquiry is fine but if this is something that is going to get off the ground as a Group Buy then approval is required.

Ok I suggest the blue color as shown in the example above for the inside of the mug. I think that black/blue combo looks really sharp.

Check out the epic poll Slagle is conducting to see how many B&B users would like B&B merchandise. A lather mug was on the list :wink:.

Mugs for shaving are easy to find and extremely cheap. You can find a good one at Target or WalMart for about $5. Even Starbucks has latte mugs for about $6.99. However, if ya'll do a group-buy for shaving scuttles, then I might jump on that!

Everyone here needs to check out Slagle's poll for custom B&B merch. Participate and we can get the ball rolling, plus more participants=cheaper products!

Everyone here needs to check out Slagle's poll for custom B&B merch. Participate and we can get the ball rolling, plus more participants=cheaper products!

Thanks for drawing attention to that effort!

I've already voted on Slagle's poll. A while ago. Are we wrapping that up soon Sir Slagle?

Wrapping up, no, still working yes. I'd hoped for a greater number of votes to get a better idea of what everyone is interested in.

Where is the poll at?

Click on the big red letters (link) in my signature block.

Top Bottom