What's new

A question about fragrance storage

Good afternoon gentlemen. Over the winter I picked up two flacons of some high end fragrance. I live in NJ and the weather is about to move over into the next season so I need your help. I live in a house that does not have central AC. I only turn the window units on when I am home and that is not much. Sometimes when it's sweltering outside my house can get very hot and I think this is harmful to the fragrance. So my idea is to put them in the refrigerator but I figured Id run it by you guys first before I did anything. Let me know what you think I should do.

Best,

Nick

Good info above.
Probably not in fridge.
Somewhere else, dark, relatively cool and dry.
I'd also keep them in their original outer box packaging.
So, what did you get??

I went with Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather as far as flacons go. I wear Tobacco Vanille more frequently because I find it more versatile, but Tuscan Leather is really unique and I love having it in my collection.

A cooler like you take to the beach works perfectly. No need to ice them as the cooler insulates. I use this method when I need to leave my pistol in my car for long periods of time. Keeps it nice and cool as the cooler won't conduct the heat.

I went with Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather as far as flacons go. I wear Tobacco Vanille more frequently because I find it more versatile, but Tuscan Leather is really unique and I love having it in my collection.

wow, I've been debating about tobacco vanilla sometime, maybe at holiday season. Where would you say is the best place to get it? Does it go on sale ever at Neimans?

I'd put them in the lowest drawer you have. Wood is an insulator, and should keep them cooler than the rest of the room as it heats up. Check this with a thermometer, to be sure.
Regards,
Renato

Top Bottom