What's new

2022 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek Season 2

Today was my first shave with a sample of Stirling Deton-8. Typical excellent Stirling performance, but I'm not enamored of the scent. It's not repulsive, but a little heavy on the bergamot and grapefruit. I'd rather the woodsy, spicy scent be more along the lines of PdP No 63.

Still in - using what I already have. Phasers on stun.

Hi,

Now that we are into the Penultimate Month, who would like to take the Captain's Chair for 23?

I don't want us to get stale by repeating captains. ;)

I took it last year with ST Season 2 because it got very late there. And my idea was only half-baked. Nothing good about half-baked Soylent Green! Or, so I imagine, not having actually eaten SG.... :p

Although....we could do a season 3 since the original series got that surprise save from cancellation for a third season. So, in this case we do need a new captain. Kirk, Decker and....who's next?

Stan - Still In

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
stay-on-target.gif

This thread has been too quiet lately. Hey @KQY61 , do you think anyone will drop out at this point? Didn’t we have someone last year drop out in late November?
Hi,

I seem to recall that as well. So, as The Fearless Leader ( :p ) I will say that we are far enough along to where we aren't going to worry about that this year.

Edit: Now that I see it, the way I put that icon in parens....it looks like a TIE fighter....a puking one!

Stan

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Well gents, I am out

for next year!!! :001_tt2:

Restraining with you all has been a blast. However, I am getting tired of it. I simply do not have a big enough stash to keep things exciting. There is a bunch of stuff I have found over the past year that I am curious to try. (There is also a bunch that I would have purchased if not in the restraint, only to have changed my mind later. Which was why I entered the restraint in the first place.)

I wish everybody all the best in next year's efforts and as always, may the force be with you.

Well gents, I am out

for next year!!! :001_tt2:

Restraining with you all has been a blast. However, I am getting tired of it. I simply do not have a big enough stash to keep things exciting. There is a bunch of stuff I have found over the past year that I am curious to try. (There is also a bunch that I would have purchased if not in the restraint, only to have changed my mind later. Which was why I entered the restraint in the first place.)

I wish everybody all the best in next year's efforts and as always, may the force be with you.
Wow! Until I scrolled down, I thought we lost you.

I’m on the fence about next year, but I think if I pick up a few aftershaves, soaps and maybe a Karve Overlander or Chris Bradley during the restock period, I’ll sign up for another year.

Top Bottom