What's new

2022 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek Season 2

Alas, a brain fart has resulted in my disqualification from further participation…ugh.

I am on a short vacation. I haven’t carried my luggage on a flight for a number of years. This time, I did. Anyone want to guess what happened?

Lets just say I now own a new and very expensive tuck of German Wilkinson Sword blades that I did not need yesterday. And, my razor, of which I still have possession, will be returning in my wife’s checked bag. My old Trac II is sitting home laughing at me.
It’s December and you’re out?

:scared:

Hi,

BTW, y'all notice I didn't change the Out list for those blades, which were needed due to an honest mistake, and so close to the end... ;)

I suppose we can vote on that, too. I vote it doesn't count as a true Out. :)

Stan

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I have a question for the crew.

In another thread, I posted a question relating to boar brushes. I was only seeking information.

A very kind member offered to send me one, unasked for.

Would it put me out to accept it?

Hi,

BTW, y'all notice I didn't change the Out list for those blades, which were needed due to an honest mistake, and so close to the end... ;)

Stan
I'll also vote that those blades do not count.

Hi,

Stan
I’d take it…and promise to be a good boy until the end 😀.

This whole year has been a bit of an eye opener in terms of how little I’ve consumed. I only need a couple of A/S and I could do next year too.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I’d take it…and promise to be a good boy until the end 😀.

This whole year has been a bit of an eye opener in terms of how little I’ve consumed. I only need a couple of A/S and I could do next year too.
Speaking of next year, we need to decide on a captain and theme ASAP. Or we can just not do one.

I hope I didn't screw myself in the last month of the last quarter. I'm still in if I'm allowed to be although I'm checking in a little late (my last check-in was early Nov). I decided to do a pseudo no shave November after shaving once in early November and have kept the beard and only shaving my neck and upper cheeks with a straight razor to trim it in December. Have that santa look going, white beard and all. I just forgot about checking in here. Please don't disqualify me. AAND, I'm in for 2023 when this starts back up in January.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
Most of the broken fuel rods have been cleaned up in the engine room, so I looked at the clock for a second and noticed how fast the time went by! I've been thinking about the restock, but I think my time should be spent on shore leave pursuing other activities. Anyway, I'll be ready to report back for duty in the coming year. Hoping to earn Sergeant in 2023...

Top Bottom