What's new

2022 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek Season 2

Hi,

So, the only member who has not checked in is #41 @AZBronco and I went back thru the thread. Last heard from August 17th.

I shall send a PM in case the mention doesn't result in a check in by itself. I really don't want to lose anyone at the third check-in. By now we all ought to make it thru on the check-in front.

Heck, I don't want to lose anyone else on the AD front, but we all know how that one goes!

Stan

Hi,

So, the only member who has not checked in is #41 @AZBronco and I went back thru the thread. Last heard from August 17th.

I shall send a PM in case the mention doesn't result in a check in by itself. I really don't want to lose anyone at the third check-in. By now we all ought to make it thru on the check-in front.

Heck, I don't want to lose anyone else on the AD front, but we all know how that one goes!

Stan
Still in! I’ve been busy and haven’t been on B&B for a while. Busy also means I haven’t had time to peruse what’s new and intriguing. 😂

As I still have quite a bit of soaps yet to go through, I might not exercise my exception of a puck of Christmas soap. Maybe I should think about some more before I make a firm decision.

Hi,

I have them both down as checked in. I waded back thru and I don't see @02flhtci but I see everyone else I had marked down as checked in. So I have one more PM to send....

Stan

After downsizing my razor collection this year, I’ve turned to some underused razors in my den. I’ve been using my Edwin Jagger DE 89 this past week. I have rediscovered what a nice and easy razor this one is. I now recall what I liked about it when I purchased it 8 years back. Smooth and comfortable to say the least. Being on blood thinners now, I very much appreciate mild razors. This one fits the bill!

Hi,

Anybody take advantage of the Auto Exception and get something(s) from the Auction?

I didn't see anything that floated my boat. I think I've been in the Restraint too long.... ;)

Stan

So I had a surprise gift from my oldest daughter. She was on Etsy and saw some shave soaps and bought me three. The scents are Bourbon, Viking, and Mahogany, and the soaps are pretty hard. I used the Bourbon scent today--mild scent but whipped into a really nice lather. It's the first time in well over a year I've tried a new soap!

Anyway--I'm still in since this was a kind, thoughtful gift from my daughter (and completely unsolicited from me).

I’m already considering what I’ll pick up during the restock period. Maybe a couple of soaps and aftershaves. Also I’ll maybe pick up a razor or two. I’ve sold off a large portion of my razors over the last two years, but I need to find a good mild razor to be used as my daily driver.

Top Bottom