Items by El-a-Menthol

El-a-Menthol
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Fatip Grande open comb razor in Chrome. An excellent performing safety razor and ideal for tougher beards.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/307983-Lothantique-Le-Collectionneur-fairly-warned-be-ye! So I'm 2 shaves in with Lothantique Le Collectionneur and already I know all that I need to know. It's not mediocre. It's not disappointing. It's not bad. It is TERRIBLE. It is completely worthless. Most handsoaps would outperform it. Even as a handsoap it would probably fail; any lather disappears within 30 seconds. It lathers and foams like crazy but the lather is HIGHLY...
El-a-Menthol
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Vie-Long shaving brush 13071 made with natural brown horse hair, not bleached. An excellent combination of firm hair and soft tips thanks to a dedicated process that Vie-Long applies to the tips. Horse hair allows very good water retention. Offer with a natural olive wood handle. Horses are not harmed during collection process. “Hair cut” is part of the horse care and hygiene. Hair mix: 35% mane hair; 65% tail hair Overall Length - 107mm. Handle Length - 50mm. Loft - 57mm...
El-a-Menthol
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
TFS Tabacco Verde, a lovely soap with a very nice scent, that really suits the shaving ritual. A kind of scent that's classy and makes familymembers smile if you use this soap in your rotation. The best natural ingredients have been used tp produce this exclusive soap. "Lavorazione artigianale" as the Italians say (hand-crafted).
A shaving soap with a name that's already very promising. A hint of luxury and exclusivity, totally in acordance with it's quality. A truly unique product, "lavorazione artigianale" as the Italians say (hand-crafted).
El-a-Menthol
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Since 1932 Floid produces its genuine aftershave splash. Its exclusive menthol formula calms any irritation caused by shaving, providing a pleasant feeling of freshness. For those that enjoy Floid After Shave Vigoroso, Floid offers its new 400ml Vintage Special Edition.
El-a-Menthol
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
Vitos After Shaving 400ml - Glass Bottle with Bakelite Cap Scent: Sweet and powdery, hint of citrus. Vitos Aftershave comes in an old-school (apothecary-type) thick glass bottle with a bakelite cap similar to the Famous Amber Floid. Made in Genova, Italy
El-a-Menthol
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Ciotole Barbe Rosse is a little special: exclusive, but not expensive at all. With some of the characteristics of Cella, but as someone has put it so nicely: "It's like Cella on steroids!"
El-a-Menthol
4.11 star(s) 9 ratings
Views
Reviews
Mühle R89 safety razor, double edged, metal, chrome finish Length: 95 mm Weight: 66 grams Chrome DE safety razor The traditional safety razor with replaceable blade is regarded by many as the first mechanical razor for self-shaving. At MÜHLE it is more: a minor miracle of precision, ergonomics and beauty, created for ambitious wet shavers. Our design combines high-quality metal-working (chrome-plating) with an extremely fine engraved finish. The model comes in two versions (closed...
El-a-Menthol
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
M89 shaving brush, silvertip badger, metal € 64 ($ 83) Knot Diameter: 19mm Bristle Loft: 51mm Handle Diameter: 32mm Handle Height: 52mm Overall Height: 103mm Total Weight: 135 grams Silvertip badger Natural hair, the finest material for handcrafted brushes. Its special features are the shimmering silver colour and a black band running through the hair. It is used to make durable, high-quality, unique pieces with outstanding performance qualities. Chrome is a silvery-white...
El-a-Menthol
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Tcheon Fung Sing "Pura Crema da Barba Sandalo" (or "Ciotole Barbe Blu") is just as specal as the barbe rosse: Exclusive, but not expensive. This soap is meant for the sensitive skin and contains sandalwood. A very nice replacement and for some much better than the Proraso gree tea soap.
El-a-Menthol
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm Product: Since I now take my prep very serious, I was looking for a conditioner, to soften up the whiskers even more (though Proraso Pre- and Post- already did a good job). Since it has received raving reviews on Amazon.com and I had to order from the UK I took a gamble and ordered a huge tub. 37 fl. oz. or 1000 ml. Huge. If you ordered the liter (1000 ml) version you would get a pump free. That's a lid with a pump build in...
El-a-Menthol
4.25 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
Proraso Pre & Post Cream (Or Crema Pre E Dopo Barba). You can discuss it here. Proraso Pre & Post Cream An ally as well as accomplice to all beards exposed to sun and wind, this product softens and protects before shaving, soothes and refreshes after. Thick without being too oily, it contains eucalyptus oil for a soothing effect and menthol for a pleasing and irreplaceable sensation of freshness.
El-a-Menthol
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Fossil JR9768 Strap Series Men’s Watch. Dial: Brown wood dial. 3-hand quartz analog movement. Case: Brown tone stainless steel case. Date function at 6 o’clock position. Band: Brown leather strap. Water resistant: 50 meters. Buckle clasp. Approximate case diameter: 36mm. Collectable tin can: Franks Finch Seed Mix
El-a-Menthol
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Seki Edge "Signature" Toenail Clipper. Salon quality Japanese stainless steel. Sharp, cutting edge finished by master craftsmen. These toenail clippers do the job and do them well! Twice tempered stainless steel Hand-finished cutting edge Smooth and easy action Stylish design Ergonomic design
El-a-Menthol
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Made from the finest corrosion-proof stainless steel. Ultra sleek design – only 2.6” in length. Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee if not satisfied - Lifetime Warranty. Easy two hand operation. Rotate the bottom handle to activate the precision cutters. Rinse cutting head with water for quick cleaning or remove the inner shaft for more thorough cleaning. Includes a clear plastic tube for safe storage. Lifetime guarantee. Made in USA.
Top Bottom