What's new

Tcheon Fung Sing Crema Purissima Per Barba

Item Description

Ciotole Barbe Rosse is a little special: exclusive, but not expensive at all. With some of the characteristics of Cella, but as someone has put it so nicely: "It's like Cella on steroids!"

Latest reviews

Pros: Excellent lather
Cons: Dried the skin on my face..
First the scent. Armaretto or almond. The soap is white in color and the sample provided was approx half a cube of butter. VERY generous imho. My tool of choice to lather with was my Parker. I wet it under warm water and loaded the brush for a good twenty seconds then transfered it into a mug. Lather built up quickly without much effort and the slickness & cusion was evident when I used my Merkur 180 with a Gillette thin blade. There was enough lather for four passes & touch up. Cold water rinse and then I waited. After half hour I felt no razor burn but I did notice it left my face dry enough that I resorted to Proraso aftershave. More importantly to me, my wife found it not offensive and commented that it "smells like soap" after the half hour. A bonus. I'd wholeheartedly recommend this product but unfortunately, due to it's exclusivity and cost Cella my be the more cost effiecient option.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
Pros: prize quality thick slick stable lather glide protection
This Italian soft soap with a Chinese name is exclusively distributed by the Dutch vendor "Barbiere di Figaro". This soap is very, very good. It has cost me € 4.25 ($ 5.50) for 125 ml (4.2 oz). A very reasonable prize for a good soap, but a great prize for a soap this good. This is the regular version of the soap line, the "Ciotole Barbe Rosse". Scent is very personal. I really like the almond scent. I gave it a 9 because I can shave every day with this scent. The lather it produces is very good; thick, slick with good glide and protection, remaining stable over time. Really easy and fast to lather up. Like any soft soap it should last you longer then liquid creams but not as long as triple milled soaps. Still, you don't need much to create a beautiful lather, using Marco's method of lathering. It leaves your skin feeling great and has notable moisturizing qualities. Overall quality is very good. It's prize/quality ratio is outstanding. Think Cella, but better... and cheaper. INGREDIENTS: aqua, stearic acid, cocos nucifera, potassium, sodium hydroxide, parfum, potassium carbonate
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)