What's new

Le Collectionneur

Item Description

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/307983-Lothantique-Le-Collectionneur-fairly-warned-be-ye!

So I'm 2 shaves in with Lothantique Le Collectionneur and already I know all that I need to know.

It's not mediocre. It's not disappointing. It's not bad. It is TERRIBLE.
It is completely worthless. Most handsoaps would outperform it.
Even as a handsoap it would probably fail; any lather disappears within 30 seconds.

It lathers and foams like crazy but the lather is HIGHLY unstable (collapses), thin and airy and there's way to many bubbles. It did have good reports some time ago and I bought it based and that.
I SUSPECT A REFORMULATION.

A lot of the very positive reviews are a bit older, most of the newer reviews are very negative. Something must have been going on.
Somewhere along the line things went horribly, horribly wrong.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS !

Ingredients: Sodium stearate, Pottasium stearate, Aqua, Pottasium cocoate, Sodium palmate, Sodium palm kernelate, Parfum, Glycerin,
Butyrospermum parkii, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide, Palm acid, Palm kernel acid, Helianthus annuus seed oil,
Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, CI 77891, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclonehexene carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalcol.

Latest reviews

Pros: none
Cons: everything
It's not mediocre. It's not disappointing. It's not bad. It is TERRIBLE.
It is completely worthless. Most handsoaps would outperform it.
Even as a handsoap it would probably fail; any lather disappears within 30 seconds.
It lathers and foams like crazy but the lather is HIGHLY unstable (collapses), thin and airy and there's way to many bubbles.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS !
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
0.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Efficacy
0.00 star(s)
Moisturizing