Items by canook

canook
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
This delighful spearmint flavoured toothpaste is fluoride-free and enhanced with aloe vera. Brushing with this product will help leave the mouth and gums feeling clean and fresh.
canook
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The traditional safety razor with replaceable blade is regarded by many as the first mechanical razor for self-shaving. At MÜHLE it is more: a minor miracle of precision, ergonomics and beauty, created for ambitious wet shavers. Our design combines high-quality metal-working (chrome-plating) with an extremely fine engraved finish. The model comes in two versions (closed and open comb) as every beard growth, every type of facial skin is individual – and the same applies to personal...
canook
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Capture the old world feeling when you lather up with Musgo Real Shave Cream. Known by many as the best shaving cream in the world, the Musgo Real shaving cream contains large amounts of the finest Lanolin, Coconut Oil, Jojoba and Glycerin which provides a superior smoothing for a clearer, more comfortable shave. It also actively cares for your skin with Menthol, keeping it cool. It does not contain any kind of artificial substances or any other irritant properties. This is often very...
canook
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Scented with mandarin orange, spicy bergamot and hints of amber and musk, this bar is made for cleaning the face prior to shaving. This glycerin soap contains lime oil to refresh the face, castor oil to soak and soften the whiskers and a trace of alcohol to remove the dirt which restricts razor glide.
canook
4.25 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
Taylor of Old Bond Street's new Coconut Shaving Cream creates a uniquely smooth and creamy lather whilst protecting and moisturising the skin to give a better shave. Parabens Free. Fragrance notes- This dominant coconut fragrance is rounded out with creamy heliotrope flowers and a hint of ripe fig wrapped in rich caramel and vanilla
canook
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
No fragrance added. Lavender essential oil is a gentle antiseptic and helps to heal skin, while moisturizing glycerin improves glide and comfort. Forms a thick, rich lather.
canook
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Uppercut Deluxe Pomade is a water-soluble product suitable for a diverse range of styles but particularly popular with fellas rocking a slickback, quiff or mohawk. Its unique formula means it will wash out easily leaving no residue. The Pomade gives control and definition without the weight of traditional pomades.
canook
2.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Perfect as a daily moisturiser, the lotion nourishes the skin, minimises oiliness and reduces the appearance of large pores. Throw in the benefit of sunscreen to protect your dome and you have a product that leaves a no sheen, no fuss, matt finish. It’s non-greasy, non-sticky and will absorb immediately.
canook
3.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
We are pleased to introduce to you our deluxe lemongrass Shave Cream. Made for the common man who wants to step it up a notch. Contains Menthol for cooling and Coconut oil to aid in blemish control for a clean finish. Can also be used with a shaving brush for ultimate lather.
canook
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Musgo Real Soap are made since 1887, having primarily served the Portuguese aristocracy and some high class members from those times. Now, with more than a century in existence, Musgo Real is still a world known preference, being used daily by famous people - it's Johnny Depp's favorite! It's ancient formula is enriched with natural Coconut Oil and Glycerin which makes this soap even more creamy and smooth, especially useful for maintaining an healthy skin day by day. out due to their...
canook
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Musgo Real Glyce Lime Oil Soap, a rustic, hand-made from Portugal, is especially for cleaning the skin before shaving. Tart and moist, it contains coconut oil, lime oil and castor oil to soften whishers before shaving. It also contains a trace of alcohol to remove dirt or oil which can prevent the razor from gliding smoothly across the skin. A must try for men, along with the rest of the Musgo Real line.
canook
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The #1 Selling Styling Wax , preferred by the top stars in film and T.V. Stylists all over the world recognize and enjoy the benefits of Black & White wax. Black and White Original is not for the faint hearted, but one for the traditionalist. This heavy-duty product is waterproof so it builds up in the hair until you get to the desired effect. Versatile & Economical: It is the stylist's choice to keep hair neat & in place. Lightly Fragranced with natural Coconut Oils, Black &amp...
canook
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Texturizing Paste (3.35 oz) This non-greasy, non-sticky water based texturizing paste infused with Lemongrass Essential Water adds manageability. Sweet almond protein helps repair all types of hair. White tea, almond, horsetail and nettle extracts nourish, stimulate and condition. A potent antioxidant blend of natural plant botanicals combined with a UV filter help protects hair and prevents color fading. This mineral oil-free, water-based texturizing paste is especially good for...
canook
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
I haven't used this product since I took up DE shaving, but when I did use it on my old Gillette Mach 3 I found it to be a fantastic product. Everyone I turned on to it also agreed. Terrific coconut smell (strong than say Trumpers), with wonderful efficacy and gives a very close shave. It would be no problem to get as BBS smooth shave out of this with a DE razor. I will re-review once I get through the other creams I've got on the shelf, but I'd been keen to hear others' experience...
Top Bottom