What's new

Pomade

Pros: scent, hold, packaging
Cons: price
First, the packaging - the picture doesn't do this tin justice. Very cool, modern but classic. One of the nicest looking pomade packages on the market.

Inside, the pomade is a root beer (brown) color with a strong scent of vanilla which is awesome. It comes out of the tin easily and is pretty easy to emulsify in your hands. (The only other water based pomade I've used is Imperial and that stuff feels like dried cement).

The pomade gives a pretty strong hold (but not as strong as the Imperial) and you can get some nice height and definition by using it, and the scent is out of this world. (Scent is very similar to Black and White Pomade, but a bit nicer. Hold is stronger than the Black and White too)

I found that this holds all day with just a small amount on medium length hair. I don't like a high gloss, and this pomade has only a slight bit of gloss to it - if you run your hands through it, the finish quickly turns to matte (which I prefer).

A top quality product, easily on par with other pomades in this price range. I've been looking for a water based pomade that has a decent hold, and I think I've found it.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
0.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)